Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death (55449 Views)

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
I remember this story.

Too bad. There are no winners here. Just losers cry
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by popcake1: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is terrible, on no account should anyone be in in an abusive relationship.. run while u can...such a pity
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by benphils: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Exactly
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by ACE1010: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
This man was is at least 10 years older angry
But why did he killed her?? People with anger fear me oo. Chai shocked shocked
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
hmmmm, it's a pity he will end his life that way, he won't try that again in his life if given the chance to live, how will he take someone's life like as if he's the owner of her life.
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Adakintroy: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guyman02:
Stupid man, now his own life is wasted.
When your catch your wife with another man you jubilate, shake the other man for taking over your problem and beg him to keep her all to himself.
Go out there and have fun, don't be like this FOOL!

He may be in love. Love cause people to do foolish things. As for the woman. Just barely 1month self to your wedding haba. You deserve death. Don't ask me.

Technically law of Moses would have prescribe death for such an adultry.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by mamajj17(f): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:
She Was a cheating wife... Cuz the man is way older than her and can't quench her burning Desire for monster Dicks, there by cheating on the husband and got pregnant out side for the x boy friend
The husband got to know of the real owner of the pregnancy and he killed her out of anger

Rip to both of em
U be their Family?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Adakintroy: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Guyman02:
Stupid man, now his own life is wasted.
When your catch your wife with another man you jubilate, shake the other man for taking over your problem and beg him to keep her all to himself.
Go out there and have fun, don't be like this FOOL!

So because he came from Australia for you mind you Don catch mugu. After he might have spent heavily on your marriage, you cheat..just one month.

All this women una DE take person DE play well well ooo.

As for all you sharp guys and girls out there. Make una take am easy. The times no goood.Honor your vow. Respect yourself and the other person.
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Su9898: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by ghettochild4u(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
This usually happens when u just decide to marry u barely know becos she is beautiful.... And esp u marrying within a short time.. If he had dated her for up to 8 months...wouldn't he had known she was dating.... And how was he stupid to think such a woman wasn't in a relationship when he asked her out n that she won't jump at d chance of marrying a returnee from obodo Australia....
This is why am afraid to date any girl online.. Make I kuku dey Bleep this south African Toto till I go tell my mama to arrange better girl for me
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Ohraykon: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
I am sure it was a Yoruba man that was servicing her engine.

Why did this man kill our sister?
The Afonja wey dey Bleep am nko?

Anyway sha, I trust our people, the man go marry the corpse.
mumu
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Ohraykon: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sentenced to death....that's good. When an old man marries a lady that he is far older than, he should not be surprised if she cheats. Take a look at the old fool.
bitch ass fool
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Ohraykon: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
dreamwords:
He deserves it for killing my ibo sis
tribalism kee u dia mumu
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by AreaFada2: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sentenced to death....that's good. When an old man marries a lady that he is far older than, he should not be surprised if she cheats. Take a look at the old fool.

Was it forced marriage? shocked shocked
How about a woman not marrying a man she does not love? Or money cannot be resisted? The story says the man was dodging the lady's parents previously. Is it that it's the lady who was even the one pressing for it to go ahead quick?

Over all the biggest looser might be the lady. I wouldn't be surprised if the man already had kids in Australia. He has "flexed" life much longer than the lady.

My main issue is that a man over 40 ought to be wise enough to NOT kill another person. If indeed she cheated, let her carry her wahala go. Just like there are many eligible men out there, there are many women too. I cannot come and go and die because one woman, when fine women dey yapa. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Judybash93(m): 2:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
I am sure it was a Yoruba man that was servicing her engine.

Why did this man kill our sister?
The Afonja wey dey Bleep am nko?

Anyway sha, I trust our people, the man go marry the corpse.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by usoroakpan(m): 5:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 24, 2019
edo3:
Haba,,this man go pass 42 na
Hahaha! At least 52
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by HopeAtHand: 6:15am On Mar 24, 2019
twerkjack:
men have never been faithful but require it all thier evil souls.....

Me I can never be faithful to any man

He just won’t know about my escapades that shows Respect !!

Men should try that too

Cheat but keep it from ur spouse with ur life

Respect!?

Are you the person in your dp?
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=edo3 post=76916734]Haba,,this man go pass 42 na[/quote
You spoke my mind exactly bro. This man won't be less than 50 I beg.
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2019
twerkjack:
men have never been faithful but require it all thier evil souls.....

Me I can never be faithful to any man

He just won’t know about my escapades that shows Respect !!

Men should try that too

Cheat but keep it from ur spouse with ur life

Respect!?
shocked

This one is a feminist oh!
Go behind me oh feminist

Why will you want to upset the balance of life
A man is meant to cheat but a woman?
Never!
Try that with me and you will immediately be repatriated back to your papa house. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Offpoint1:
The hanging should be by his balls, not by his neck.
I hope it won't take 20 years before they actually hang him.

Finally free from malaria.

Nobody is willing to take the job of a hangman in Nigeria, no hangman.
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Hasen: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2019
North abi?
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Sierusvirus(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
shocked

He's now an old fool

But when the money starts coming
It will turn to calling an old man.. . Baby. Honey pie. Sugar etc

Dey there d deceive yourself undecided
I really have to commend you responding to her idiotic and animalistic utterances.
She’s even justifying the woman cheating attitude. Am not surprise,
she’s part of the wasted generation who finds it difficult to process, analyze and excute with facts.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Halo22: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2019
U see it, infidelity again. People should be careful with some issues these days, but if u must cheat, do that smartly and u will appear innocent before ur spouse. Meanwhile am trying to taste every corner of the hole now that am still single, because once I go in for marriage, I will completely mean business.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by perryy(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Adakintroy:

He may be in love. Love cause people to do foolish things. As for the woman. Just barely 1month self to your wedding haba. You deserve death. Don't ask me.

Technically law of Moses would have prescribe death for such an adultry.
You are very correct. Any woman who cheats on her husband can never respect him, and she must have made the man's life a hell. The man ought to have abandoned her and run away instead of killing the bastard. Just after a month in marriage, u have started your olosho work.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Adakintroy: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
perryy:

You are very correct. Any woman who cheats on her husband can never respect him, and she must have made the man's life a hell. The man ought to have abandoned her and run away instead of killing the bastard. Just after a month in marriage, u have started your olosho work.

That's is true. Life is sacrosanct.
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by luluosas(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good one
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
See fyn babe..pls God save us frm wicked husband
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by toscolee(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why are men reducing their ages too? He's older than 42
Re: Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death by crownpriest: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
To be fair enough, gift the senior man 24yrs to his publicity age; if the young lady had known his true person, she may still be around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Stripped & Disgraced In Ibadan (Photo / Police Officers Storm Nigerian Restaurant In China. Photos/video / Man Hit By Stroke After Raping Wife’s Niece In Delta (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.