Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? (1083 Views)

What Tinubu Achieved As Governor Of Lagos VS Peter Obi's Achievement As Gov / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? by nabiz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pls I want to know what this man DR. OGBONNAYA ONU(minister for science and technology),after many trial to become the executive governor of my state, have achieved as a minister of science and technology. I was the happiest man the day he was appointed as the minister of science and technology. In fact I argued with my friend that this man will win the best minister, considering he has distinction and first class in almost all his certificat.

Last night this my friend came back to remind me our argument. In fact now he gave me from now to evening to tell him what the man has achieved.
Re: Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? by northvietnam(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Go check his bank account and you will know what he's achieved.
Nonsense and Op, very very enemy of progress sombori

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? by Lovelynife(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
he is planning to invent pencil in "year 2018 December".���

1 Like

Re: Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
He archived failure
Re: Pls What Has This Man Achieved As A Minister? by powerkey: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
nabiz:
Pls I want to know what this man DR. OGBONNAYA ONU(minister for science and technology),after many trial to become the executive governor of my state, have achieved as a minister of science and technology. I was the happiest man the day he was appointed as the minister of science and technology. In fact I argued with my friend that this man will win the best minister, considering he has distinction and first class in almost all his certificat.

Last night this my friend came back to remind me our argument. In fact now he gave me from now to evening to tell him what the man has achieved.

He achieved what Fashola and Amaechi have achieved

(1) (Reply)

PDP Supporters- When PDP Wins,election Was Credible;when APC Wins, It Was Rigged / BREAKING: I'm Not 'baba Go Slow', I Will Start Taking Action Soon — Buhari / Election Tribunal: INEC Presiding Officers To Testify For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.