Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. (740 Views)

Oshiomhole Opening Car Door For Ibikunle Amosun (Photo) / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by dan761(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
2019 Gubernatorial Election has come and gone except for the Supplementary ones been done on some few states.History would continue to have it how Ibikunle Amosun Stubbotn Desperation led to the Failure of Yewa/Awori Producing a Governor at least for the first time .Ogun state Comprises 3 Region ,Ogun East,Ogun Central and Ogun West .East and Central have always Produced Governor ,None has ever emerge from West ,even though The highest Revenue is Generated from Ogun West,It's the least in Infrastructural Development as well .It's a case of the Child of a Butcher eating Bone.In 2015 ,The Election was rigged in favour of Ibikunle Amosun of which GNI won .This Year 2019 Amosun was so keen on making the next Governor emerge from Ogun West ,In this is the situation ,Why can't Amosun Picks Gboyega Nasir Isiaka who is from Ogun West ,No only that ,Amosun Knew GNI has made effort twice ,Why did he go to bring someone else in Person of Akinlade ,Several Plead was made to Him to Work with GNI if truly His love for Ogun West to Produce a Governor was Genuine ,GNI has becomes an Household name in Ogun state which does not really needs much Image markerting ,Offcourse if he has instructed His Loyalist ,Supporters to Support GNI Victory would have been for Ogun West .I do not know how someone can be so Callous .Yewa people on the other hand we're so cheap to be bought over by Ibikunle Amosun Stipends ,the Stipends that was used by Amosun to induce them was more Important than Success .There Elders,Traditional Leaders were so Cheap ,The Ijebus voted Massively for there Son,They spoke in one Voice ,Imagine Gbenga Daniel a PDP member ,An Ally of GNI told His Supporters to vote for Dapo Abiodun because he is from Ogun East ,Blood is thicker than water or stipends ,Yewa Divisions ,Love for stipends would continue to Hunt them ,Dapo is Obvious would rule for 8 years,Ogun Central after Dapo Tenure won't keep mute ,they will say it's there turn again too ,say they rule for another 8 years making 16 years ,Meaning is at all Consideration would be given to Ogun West ,In my own Opinion I doubt Strong Unity could ever exist among Ogun West People .Another factor is the Aworis who always and never wanted the Yewa Supremacy over them ,This is another battle ,Yewa/ Egbado/ Awori don't really consider Developments but Supremacy issue . Welcome to Ogun state.
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Don’t worry OP, Dapo Abiodun will hand over to Yayi and Yewa/Awori will have their turn soonest.
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by dan761(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Don’t worry OP, Dapo Abiodun will hand over to Yayi and Yewa/Awori will have their turn soonest.
So that Tinubus Dynasty should continue to thrive ,After He has been a Senator Lagos West for several times ,He should move down to Ogun state to become Governor ,Why must it be YAYI and not Someone else must every Leader Emanate from one Source? OYO Liberated Already from such Dynasty and God fatherism other state would Join Soonest .
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
If you know how much this election that favored the ijebus hurt my heart , But I know for sure GNI is stupid this time around, why can't he step down for Akinlade since Akinlade is a first timer, This is someone a sitting governor endosed, GNI should have step down and support Akinlade, Greediness everywhere
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by dan761(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
mrgoodd:
If you know how much this election that favored the ijebus hurt my heart , But I know for sure GNI is stupid this time around, why can't he step down for Akinlade since Akinlade is a first timer, This is someone a sitting governor endosed, GNI should have step down and support Akinlade, Greediness everywhere
Oga you are wrong ,You mean GNI should step down for Akinlade because he is a first timer ,Who told you GNI has ever becomes Ogun state Governor before ,GNI has never been allowed to rule as a Governor before so remove the issue of first timer ,You can only say that if He has ruled before .Secondly You should blame the greedy ,Calous and wicked Ibikunle Amosun who sees a credible Candidate from Yewa in person of GNI and decided to bring in Akinlade because he wanted to turn Himself into Kingmaker ,His Original aim to use Akinlade is not truly out of His love for Yewa people but His intension to Use Akinlade to cover up most of his Fraud,Stolen money and Abandoned Project Scams ,He wanted to turn Himself into Tinubu in Ogun state ,That is all but shame on Him it did not work .Very simple ,An existing Credible candidate who was rigged out for you in 2015 should have been his first Choice ,Same Amosun that collected 100k from many Ogun landlord and fail to issue c of 0
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by helinues: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yewa/Awori blew the opportunities by not speaking with one voice
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by LibertyRep: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yewa blew their chance. An Egba man is already warming up after Dapo.
There isn't any morality in this thing called politics
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
I grieve for the people of Ogun West. Ogun State is more than forty years and they haven't produced a governor for the state. They are not adept at politics at all, always backing the wrong horse. If they are not careful, the Seat will keep alternating between Ogun Central and Ogun East.
Re: Amosun Ibikunle Amosun Desperation Destroyed Yewa/awori Opportunity. by dan761(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
LibertyRep:
Yewa blew their chance. An Egba man is already warming up after Dapo.
There isn't any morality in this thing called politics
g U nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Imo State Governor-elect, Emeka Ihedioha @ 54 / "I Recorded Success Video So That When I Posted It On IG People Will Laugh" / Secondus Is A Lot Better Than Oshiohmole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.