Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Facebook Research - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Research (295 Views)

Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want / The Facebook Research Program By Applause Is 100% Real. You Won't Regret This! / Facebook Research Application Is Really Paying Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Research by Nice202: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Facebook Research is coming next week Nobody should missed this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Facebook Research by Nice202: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
GUYS PRESENTATION IS LOADING SOON....WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO HAVE AN EMAIL THAT HAS NEVER PARTICIPATED IN UTEST FACEBOOK RESEARCH,PREPARE YOUR REFERALS..I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO REFER...ONLY FIVE FRIENDS CAN EARN YOU $100
Re: Facebook Research by Nice202: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
My March payment next payment is April 15

Re: Facebook Research by Nice202: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
It's free

Re: Facebook Research by kdfinest(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
hi, info pls am not aware of this, pls how does it work?
Re: Facebook Research by Nice202: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
I have to refer u ..
Once referred you will get their email.
Where you will register as a united state.. indian.. mexican..or Indonesian residate.. and provide ya payment method. Once ya registration is confirmed you'll be given ya special codes to run the facebook research *study app* after you install the app it will take 2days to receive their confirmation email.
Now from there you may start to run your app active for like 20 to 30mins daily. And good for you if you wish to refer. Its not a must you refer for you to earn. But if you refer you earn alot every month
Re: Facebook Research by Danyl(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
waiting for this..

(1) (Reply)

A Used Show Glass Needed Urgently / Interested In Owning A Binocular? / Gtbank Kicks As Innoson Set To Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.