Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington (2033 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Rocks Pixie Cut (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by gistvicreports: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi Wellington shares new tweet as she says she sometimes feel she was born in the wrong generation. Gistvic Reports.

If Adesua was born in the generation earlier, would she had met Banky W or been featured in Vogue??

She wrote:
"I sometimes feel like I was born in the wrong generation. Like I should have been here earlier...My mind works so differently..."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/i-was-born-in-wrong-generation-adesua.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by Xclusivegrin007(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Okay
Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
derrydinny:
this barren woman again, your friend linda ejiofor is pregnant but you are concerned about the generation you were born, ozuwo
You are very stupid. Worthless people making dumb comments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by decatalyst(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maybe she should die and come back in the right generation.

Iranu

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by judgementyard(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
derrydinny:
this barren woman again, your friend linda ejiofor is pregnant but you are concerned about the generation you were born, ozuwo
God will grant her and the husband their hearts desire in His own time then folks like u will hide their head in shame. grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by donstan18: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's by all means obvious that she regret getting married to that frying pan headed boy.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by iammo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Butty pikin mindset
Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
derrydinny:
Never mock anyone for being childless.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by talkme(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
derrydinny:

You need a rebirth.. Bad attitude. pompey say so

1 Like

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
derrydinny:

Who is this disgusting and ill-mannered cunt of questionable lineage! How dare u open ya stinking hole to call a woman barren? Are u God?

You are infuriatingly dumb!!

Arrrrrrggggh

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington by abelswife(f): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
One can't be born in the wrong generation but can be the wrong one for the generation.

Ask Hitler and Osama if you see them.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Artistic Drawing Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W By An Artist (pics) / Beyonce Looks Stunning In A Private Jet ! / Zlatan Ibile: Tiwa Savage Blocked Me On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.