Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands (2400 Views)

What Happened To These Popular Phone Brands? / See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by calddon(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
It has been a long time since we heard of a new 'infinix Zero' series or the 'Tecno Phantom' flagship series. Tecno and Infinix enthusiasts, what's happening?
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Samson1851(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by directonpc(m): 1:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Recession happened to them.

They started costing 100k+ which isn't a price range that's friendly to their target audience.

Hence both series where replaced by Camon and Note series as the main devices for both respectively.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by princemillla(m): 2:46am On Mar 24, 2019
The truth is those 2 flagship are tecno finest devices. Not so cheap

I love the zero series
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by fibonacci2526: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2019
princemillla:
The truth is those 2 flagship are tecno finest devices. Not so cheap cuz and mostly they run snapdragon which makes it expensive.

I love the zero series

None of them ever ran on Snapdragon chipsets.

8 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2019
princemillla:
The truth is those 2 flagship are tecno finest devices. Not so cheap cuz and mostly they run snapdragon which makes it expensive.

I love the zero series
ogini?
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by princemillla(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Like seriously. Tot recent zero is running on snapdragon. Chaiiii transion sabi business lol
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by fibonacci2526: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2019
princemillla:

Like seriously. Tot recent zero is running on snapdragon. Chaiiii transion sabi business lol

If they did,they would price the devices 50% higher. Nonsense People.
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by samsam2019: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Cos no right thinking person would spend 100 grands on a Tecno or infinix
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Damoxy(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2019
princemillla:

I love the zero series

Snap Dragon biti bawo, not the Infinix zero i know sha
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Rubiesangel: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Speak for yourself bro. The fact that you cant spend a 100 grand on a Tecno phone, doesn't mean someone else cant. And it doesn't also mean they are not thinking right. Different strokes for different folks.
samsam2019:
Cos no right thinking person would spend 100 grands on a Tecno or infinix

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Rubiesangel: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
I think Tecno are up to something with the phantom series. Lets just wait and see.
calddon:
It has been a long time since we heard of a new 'infinix Zero' series or the 'Tecno Phantom' flagship series. Tecno and Infinix enthusiasts, what's happening?
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Blastedholligan: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
calddon:
They will release few soon.
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Blastedholligan: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
princemillla:

zero on snapdragon ke? I don't think so
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Mustack: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Have a slow death.
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Samson1851(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by dreamwords: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Na snapdragon u want chop, who e elp
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by fibonacci2526: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
dreamwords:

Na snapdragon u want chop, who e elp

cheesy cheesy you still don't get the reference to my quote right?

Face it, they sell poo at a very high cost and Nigerians are beginning to wise up to their game,if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by samsam2019: 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Speak for yourself bro. The fact that you cant spend a 100 grand on a Tecno phone, doesn't mean someone else cant. And it doesn't also mean they are not thinking right. Different strokes for different folks.
the fact that the respective flagships have been shelved proves my point to be right; PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING IT!

I still insist no right thinking person would spend that much on a Tecno/infinix. And seeing that people are not buying it, Transsion did the sensible thing by sidelining it
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by dreamwords: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
fibonacci2526:

cheesy cheesy you still don't get the reference to my quote right?

Face it, they sell poo at a very high cost and Nigerians are beginning to wise up to their game,if you know you know.
Some Mtk is as good as snapdragon or even better,
Snapdragon is just name
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by barackodam: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
dreamwords:

Snapdragon is just name

How many? undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by dreamwords: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
sadg
barackodam:

How many? undecided
Google is your friend
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by OLUWABIG(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
They cannot continue too offer those low specs for thr outrageous amount it seems nigerians are getting wiser
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by OLUWABIG(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
They cannot continue too offer those low specs for thr outrageous amount it seems nigerians are getting wiser

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
dreamwords:
Some Mtk is as good as snapdragon or even better, Snapdragon is just name

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by dreamwords: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=Godvilla post=76948929][/quote]
You know nothing
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
dreamwords:
You know nothing

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by OLUWABIG(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
dreamwords:
Some Mtk is as good as snapdragon or even better, Snapdragon is just name

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by OLUWABIG(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
dreamwords:

Snapdragon is just name

Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by investigator007: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
me too just the patiently wait for the next phantom device.
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Realboygenius(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2019
True though
I think we should expect something massive TECNO this year.
Re: What Happened To The 'infinix Zero' & 'tecno Phantom' Brands by Realboygenius(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2019
investigator007:
me too just the patiently wait for the next phantom device.

So I heard
Some of us can do anything for the Phantom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Airtel Data Reversal Cheat / . / I Need A Used Phone Between 50-60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.