Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

'she Seduced Me' - Lesson Teacher Who Defiled 13-year-old Pupil Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'she Seduced Me' - Lesson Teacher Who Defiled 13-year-old Pupil Tells Court (632 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'she Seduced Me' - Lesson Teacher Who Defiled 13-year-old Pupil Tells Court by mrtim1911: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Lagos State police command have arrested a 30-year-old teacher, Charles Munroe, for allegedly defiling a Senior Secondary School one pupil he was teaching.

Although Munroe admitted to having sex with the 13-year-old girl, he claimed it was consensual and that the victim seduced him. According to reports, the girl’s mother had employed Munroe sometime in August 2018 to be teaching her daughter in their residence at Ajangbadi area of the state.

Full story on https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/she-seduced-me-lesson-teacher-who-defiled-13-year-old-pupil-tells-lagos-court

Re: 'she Seduced Me' - Lesson Teacher Who Defiled 13-year-old Pupil Tells Court by Naijasassy: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh they now say that it was the minor that seduced them abi?A thirty year old is saying that the act of raping a 13 year old was consensual abi? So no more moral ethics in one's dealings abi?Na wa ooooo!
Re: 'she Seduced Me' - Lesson Teacher Who Defiled 13-year-old Pupil Tells Court by Oladimejjy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Haaaa....Thunder fire you

(1) (Reply)

The Killers Of Kolade Johnson Speaks(video) / SARS Reformed! See New Rules Of Engagement &numbers To Call In Case Of Emergency / Two Guys Caught On Camera Trying To Rob An Old Man, See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.