Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (54840 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Practice Karate In School Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2019
How you expect poor pikin to archive this One kpako go Chinese dem comot for road for a Galla
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by philip0906(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2019
markidoo:
Look at this church rat. You earn medals in Karate, its no gift. Do they look like kids who earned it. Look behind the scene they are kids in that same category that have worked their are out bit no medal to show for cos their parents are nobody. Na your type make dz country dey stagnant.
The only reason you’re bitter because two kids who do not know their left from right were given medals is because you’re broke, frustrated and a sadist.

Else how would someone explain you having a hard on over a harmless picture? Didn’t you go through childhood? Was your childhood a troubled one? Some of us had memorable child hoods where we were given trophies for winning tournaments.

Nowhere did the article state that they would represent Nigeria at a karate competition...but alas, you’re spilling bile and bitterness over kids having fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by free2blast(m): 1:31am On Mar 24, 2019
wittyt98:
all this story cus two cute lil kids re enjoying themselves? angry
Is that why you grabbed his balls like that. You are wiketh angry
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by 9jaBloke: 3:06am On Mar 24, 2019
There's something about Imade. Something really endearing.

3 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Joystark(f): 3:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You are 32 years old, more wisdom and commonsense is expected of you. You mentioned the other day that your parents don't allow you keep a girlfriend. I guess it's because of your IQ level. They don't want you to breed.

Also, please change that dp you wore ankara like someone hawking drugs inside bus, don't make it so apparent that you lack sense.

Savage, man. Pure Savage!
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by ikorodureporta: 4:10am On Mar 24, 2019
In 10yrs time, dem go don be Couple cheesy
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2019
9jaBloke:
There's something about Imade. Something really endearing.

I agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:22am On Mar 24, 2019
markidoo:
Look at this church rat. You earn medals in Karate, its no gift. Do they look like kids who earned it. Look behind the scene they are kids in that same category that have worked their are out bit no medal to show for cos their parents are nobody. Na your type make dz country dey stagnant.

I feel deeply sorry for people like you who have a real personality and mindset disorder, yet do not know it.

Oga, you need help. You never can tell how this attitude has robbed you and may continue robbing you of certain things in life. All you can do here is dole out insults in a very classless and distasteful manner.

Go and talk to God about your life.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Meliaen(f): 4:24am On Mar 24, 2019
They look funny
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by usoroakpan(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Xano(m): 5:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Interesting
The mothers of these two children are up to something. It may all appear sincere on the surface, but they are trying to set this boy up for life being close to Adeleke's family.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I feel deeply sorry for people like you who have a real personality and mindset disorder, yet do not know it.

Oga, you need help. You never can tell how this attitude has robbed you and may continue robbing you of certain things in life. All you can do here is dole out insults in a very classless and dista manner.

Go and talk to God about your life.
., Everyone needs God, and I need Him more than you.I can see that you are embedded in iniquity. That's y you can't see beyond your present conditions. Least I forget you started the insult, should insults be classy.?? Slowpoke get yourself a life.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2019
All this bad eggs were dey quote me, if you listen Teni's chorus you go dance/nod to the beat. Then y quote me cos apparently I am saying the truth. Pls listen to Teni more, Cos my Papa no be Dangote or Adeleke but we go dey okay.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Lafcity: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2019
The kids should come and try one almajiri here in North.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by paddyofboss(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You are 32 years old, more wisdom and commonsense is expected of you. You mentioned the other day that your parents don't allow you keep a girlfriend. I guess it's because of your IQ level. They don't want you to breed.

Also, please change that dp you wore ankara like someone hawking drugs inside bus, don't make it so apparent that you lack sense.
Jesus y na
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Tunasco4u(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2019
OK
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by semyman: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2019
PrettyGist:
GistMore.com

Davido's first daughter, Imade and Tiwa Savage's son, Jamal poses together as they shows off their karate medals.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/davidos-daughter-i-made-and-tiwa-savages-son-jamal-shows-off-their-karate-medals

Write in Yoruba next time because this is not English Language
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Ajimusty2: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2019
philip0906:

Aswear...poor Nigerians hiding behind cheap data to spew hate on innocent kids

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Larryslim(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Bewiseedet:
A paid medal you mean?
Grow up man!
They attend an international school, are you telling me other parents can't pay for their children also?
You need to leave behind this poverty mentality!

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Larryslim(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2019
markidoo:
All this bad eggs were dey quote me, if you listen Teni's chorus you go dance/nod to the beat. Then y quote me cos apparently I am saying the truth. Pls listen to Teni more, Cos my Papa no be Dangote or Adeleke but we go dey okay.
The truth is, your grandchildren will also sing this song because you've shown that nothing good will come out of you or your offsprings!

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Larryslim(m): 9:07am On Mar 24, 2019
markidoo:
So davido's daughter and tiwa's son will attend a poor man school?
Do you even know what you're saying?
Aridin ni e!

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2019
Larryslim:

So davido's daughter and tiwa's son will attend a poor man school?
Do you even know what you're saying?
Aridin ni e!
Oye ara did this thread make mention of school? abi dat your fermented brain can't allow you to know that karate has school.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by markidoo(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2019
Larryslim:

The truth is, your grandchildren will also sing this song because you've shown that nothing good will come out of you or your offsprings!
and your great grand children will dance to it.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2019
markidoo:
., Everyone needs God, and I need Him more than you.I can see that you are embedded in iniquity. That's y you can't see beyond your present conditions. Least I forget you started the insult, should insults be classy.?? Slowpoke get yourself a life.

You don't even know who you got into an e-fight with. It's not me.
I simply jumped into the conversation to offer my unsolicited advice because you needed it. grin Peace!

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by faizagudu20: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
grin

celebrity children sha

grin
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by dont8(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2019
markidoo:
What type of mindset do you have, bro? Look yourself in the mirror and tell me if what you typed and your subsequent replies is in sync with that pictures posted or you want to tell me being rich or privileged as this kids is an abomination? So, because their parents are rich, they can't get things on merit anymore even though they have the ability to achieve such?

It's time for you and your ilks to re-orientate your mind to see positivity in people, be able to magnify their successes so that such can reciprocate to your life. You even mentioned Teni, then I advise you to listen to her other tracks, especially 'Uyo Meyo', because that track talks about you rejoicing with other people's success so that other can as well rejoice with you when it's your turn to be celebrated, cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Angel223: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by Angel223: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2019
cool
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2019
adaksbullet:
Am remeber the day one females children his beet me on mine sch grin cheesy

Kai, tunder his fire you o becky angry

you must have been beaten because of your comic grammatical blunder
Re: Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals by TadM: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2019
all i could conclude from comments i'hv been reading. "everyone thinks they are wiser".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.