Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Who Was Posted In Lagos And Resides In Ikorodu? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Who Was Posted In Lagos And Resides In Ikorodu? (398 Views)

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? / A Fellow Coper Made Good Cash Where She Was Posted. See How. / Corpers Who Was Posted In Ministries Or Industrials In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Posted In Lagos And Resides In Ikorodu? by Adabass: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Prospective Nysc members, I need someone who was posted to Lagos and resides in Ikorodu.
I need us to go to camp together to reduce transport fare.
Hit me up on 09038552395 if this describes you.
Thanks.
Re: Who Was Posted In Lagos And Resides In Ikorodu? by Teflon7: 1:47am On Mar 24, 2019
Adabass:
Prospective Nysc members, I need someone who was posted to Lagos and resides in Ikorodu.
I need us to go to camp together to reduce transport fare.
Hit me up on 09038552395 if this describes you.
Thanks.
Just say you dont have money

(1) (Reply)

Room Giveaway At Abeokuta South. Call now! / What Are Those things You Wish You Knew Before Going For Service? / Agbami 2019 Undergraduates Scholarship Application Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.