Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Myths In The Quran. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Myths In The Quran. (4760 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Myths In The Quran. by najib632(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
tintingz:
Santa Clause exist that's just it. Whether he's a Christian or not is irrelevant in this subject.
Hahaha fool yourself
tintingz:

The Christian God is Yahweh that has a Son, Arab Christians pray to Yahweh not the Muslim Arabia God.
The Christian God is Yahweh and also the God of the Jews, Yahweh=Elohim=Allah. And Allah has no son, there were Christians that existed in the past that did not believe in trinity. It is logical that since Jesus was a Jew that Allah of the Christians should be one too. And prove to us that the Arab Christians call refer to their supreme diety as Allah.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2019
najib632:
It has everything to do with ad hominem.
And it's not a joke just like how He destroyed nations that disbelieved in the messengers sent to them or even killed them.
The definition of ad hominem is in that link, kindly read it.

God turning humans into apes is a joke and besides there are no evidences to prove this even happened.

Why would a merciful God destroy nations because of some messengers, if he knew this will happen, why didn't he do something about it from onset instead of destroying nations like a sadists maniac. When I said your God is malevolent una go say I'm lying.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
najib632:
Hahaha fool yourself
You can't even proof your God existence, but I believe Santa exist.

The Christian God is Yahweh and also the God of the Jews, Yahweh=Elohim=Allah. And Allah has no son, there were Christians that existed in the past that did not believe in trinity. It is logical that since Jesus was a Jew that Allah of the Christians should be one too. And prove to us that the Arab Christians call refer to their supreme diety as Allah.

Allah is for Muslims that was worshipped by the Arabs during pre-islamic era.

Yahweh is a Jewish deity that has children, God of the Israelites/Cannanites, everything about Yahweh is Jewish.

They are not the same.

Arab Christians refer to Yahweh a.k.a Jehovah when they pray not the Islamic Allah.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by najib632(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2019
tintingz:
You can't even proof your God existence, but I believe Santa exist.
How many proofs ahall we present to you, when you will tactically lie and cause confusion to frustrate us?
Here's more:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/culture/unthinkable-the-islamic-thinker-who-proved-god-exists-1.2931754%3fmode=amp
tintingz:

Allah is for Muslims that was worshipped by the Arabs during pre-islamic era.
Hahaha is Allah the supreme diety of the Arabs byes or no?
That a side, the pagan Arabs also said that Allah had daughters they were polytheists

tintingz:

Yahweh is a Jewish deity that has children, God of the Israelites/Cannanites, everything about Yahweh is Jewish.
Hahahaha, you're just catching yourself. The Jews believe in only one diety just like the muslims, but how comes the Christians say Yahweh has a child and the Jews don't say that and the Christians originate from the Jews. And let me add to your statement Yahweh is the "Allah[ilah - god, Allah - The God, Al - The]" of everyone. Yahweh is Luda!

tintingz:

They are not the same.
This is why you're still an atheist you force yourself to not acceot the truth.

tintingz:

Arab Christians refer to Yahweh a.k.a Jehovah when they pray not the Islamic Allah.
This is a false claim, show us an Arabic bible with the word Yahweh written in Arabic in it. grin(Hahahahaha)
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by najib632(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2019
tintingz:
The definition of ad hominem is in that link, kindly read it.
Yes I read it that's why I said you're commiting it answer my questions and stop beating around the bush.
tintingz:

God turning humans into apes is a joke and besides there are no evidences to prove this even happened.
Why would a merciful God destroy nations because of some messengers, if he knew this will happen, why didn't he do something about it from onset instead of destroying nations like a sadists maniac. When I said your God is malevolent una go say I'm lying.
We will always tell you the earth is not a wonderland, you were sent here to be tested and just like every test you have choices and spaces to fill out with the correct anwsers. You were created to Worship Allah not to kill people unjustly, oppress others, and be wicked. When you create a machine or buy a machine that doesn't function well you dump it grin, that exactly what Allah biological machines not functioning well got dumped by Him. Those messengers were sent to warn to warn them from their evil actions but they were arrogant to Allah and the messengers and even killed His messengers. So how will you say Allah didn't do anything when He sent messengers to guide them and stop them from committing evil actions and when they refused He threatened them if they repented he pardonned them and if otherwise they were obliterated. The human being owns nothing, the earth he resides on, the water he drinks the food he eats, the air he breaths, his body, his soul, the wealth he hoards and kills for, all belong to Allah. Look at the DNA it's codes are a programs and scientists have recently formed a programming language out of it, look at your brain, your skin eyes, just look at your body... Think and reflect deeply, try to become spiritual...
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2019
najib632:
How many proofs ahall we present to you, when you will tactically lie and cause confusion to frustrate us?
Here's more:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/culture/unthinkable-the-islamic-thinker-who-proved-god-exists-1.2931754%3fmode=amp
Lol, you posted assumptions as fact as prove of God?

This is ridiculous.

Hahaha is Allah the supreme diety of the Arabs byes or no?
That a side, the pagan Arabs also said that Allah had daughters they were polytheists
Good you mentioned the pagan Arabs worshiped Allah, now does that not occur to you Allah is originally an Arabia pagan deity?

Hahahaha, you're just catching yourself. The Jews believe in only one diety just like the muslims, but how comes the Christians say Yahweh has a child and the Jews don't say that and the Christians originate from the Jews. And let me add to your statement Yahweh is the "Allah[ilah - god, Allah - The God, Al - The]" of everyone. Yahweh is Luda!
The Jews believed Yahweh has children, infact the Israelites were once pagans worshipping deities until some men changed the doctrine into monotheism.

Read about origin of Yahweh here

Christianity is like an advanced version of the judeo-religion, they made a man God and Messiah which the Jews rejected because Jesus doesn't fit in the Messiah they expected.

Muhammad came and copied many of the Jewish doctrines for his own purpose, made Allah same as Yahweh and claim the Jews were wrong about Yahweh, I find this nonsensical and ridiculous. Muhammad from Arabia telling the Jews they don't know about their deity?

It's like an arab Muslim telling Yoruba Ifa priest they are wrong about Olorun/Eledumare.

Again to correct you which I've done several times, language is not what matters about these Gods, it's their attributes and mythologies.

Why are you not calling on Yahweh or Vishnu or Obatala or Mbombo or Zeus in solat/namaz prayers?

This is why you're still an atheist you force yourself to not acceot the truth.
What truth??

This is a false claim, show us an Arabic bible with the word Yahweh written in Arabic in it. grin(Hahahahaha)
Have you read an Arabic Bible before?

Even if Allah is used as God in Arabic Bible, they are not referring to Allah of Muhammad but the Jewish deity.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2019
najib632:
Yes I read it that's why I said you're commiting it answer my questions and stop beating around the bush.
We will always tell you the earth is not a wonderland, you were sent here to be tested and just like every test you have choices and spaces to fill out with the correct anwsers. You were created to Worship Allah not to kill people unjustly, oppress others, and be wicked. When you create a machine or buy a machine that doesn't function well you dump it grin, that exactly what Allah biological machines not functioning well got dumped by Him. Those messengers were sent to warn to warn them from their evil actions but they were arrogant to Allah and the messengers and even killed His messengers. So how will you say Allah didn't do anything when He sent messengers to guide them and stop them from committing evil actions and when they refused He threatened them if they repented he pardonned them and if otherwise they were obliterated. The human being owns nothing, the earth he resides on, the water he drinks the food he eats, the air he breaths, his body, his soul, the wealth he hoards and kills for, all belong to Allah. Look at the DNA it's codes are a programs and scientists have recently formed a programming language out of it, look at your brain, your skin eyes, just look at your body... Think and reflect deeply, try to become spiritual...
Ok, let's go by your analogy.

A machine is dumped because it doesn't function well meaning it's not perfect, which means the inventor of this machine is not perfect to know what the machine fully need to function perfectly.

Now let's use same as God, God is perfect right therefore his creations are perfect, if his creation are perfect why do they err and given guidelines?

Or

God is perfect and created imperfect creations, if God is perfect and can see the future of his creations long before he created them then he purposely designed them to be imperfect which means they can err, now since he knows his imperfect design can come out to be terrible in the future, as a merciful perfect God, he should have prevented anything that will be cruel to his imperfect creations but he did not, he was sending messengers to correct his mistakes when he has the power to do the right thing from onset. This left us two questions, is God impotent to correct his mistakes or he's malevolent?

Or

God is imperfect and created imperfect creations, both God and creation will make mistakes and err.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by true2god: 3:06pm On May 24, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, you posted assumptions as fact as prove of God?

This is ridiculous.

Good you mentioned the pagan Arabs worshiped Allah, now does that not occur to you Allah is originally an Arabia pagan deity?

The Jews believed Yahweh has children, infact the Israelites were once pagans worshipping deities until some men changed the doctrine into monotheism.

Read about origin of Yahweh here

Christianity is like an advanced version of the judeo-religion, they made a man God and Messiah which the Jews rejected because Jesus doesn't fit in the Messiah they expected and not God.

Muhammad came and copied many of the Jewish doctrines for his own purpose, made Allah same as Yahweh and claim the Jews were wrong about Yahweh, I find this nonsensical and ridiculous. Muhammad from Arabia telling the Jews they don't know about their deity?

It's like an arab Muslim telling Yoruba Ifa priest they are wrong about Olorun/Eledumare.

Again to correct you which I've done several times, language is not what matters about these Gods, it's their attributes and mythologies.

Why are you not calling on Yahweh or Vishnu or Obatala or Mbombo or Zeus in solat/namaz prayers?

What truth??

Have you read an Arabic Bible before?

Even if Allah is used as God in Arabic Bible, they are not referring to Allah of Muhammad but the Jewish deity.
It is so ridiculous that a religion that copies from other religion will claim right to 'exclusive truth'. Before Islam, the Jewish believe in monotheism when Mohammed's ancestors were worshipping many idols in kabba.

Before Islam, the sabians were praying 5 times a day.

Before Islam, the Hindus were circling their shrine and stoning their imaginary devil.

Before Islam, the Jews have a belief in prophethood and have so may biblical prophets, when Arabs were 100% pagans. And suddenly, after the coming of Mohammed all these Jewish prophets miraculously became Muslims.

Before Islam, the sabians were saying the 'shahada' without the name of Mohammed being mentioned and suddenly, 'the shahada' became an Islamic creed while the sabians became the kafirs, etc.

Like a friend told me, Islam is a buffet of all other religions, picking and choosing from existing religions to form a new religion and call it 'the true monotheistic religion'. It is like the Chinese claiming exclusive right to android devices and its operating system while they copy, 109%, from existing devises and their operating systems.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2019
true2god:
It is so ridiculous that a religion that copies from other religion will claim right to 'exclusive truth'. Before Islam, the Jewish believe in monotheism when Mohammed's ancestors were worshipping many idols in kabba.

Before Islam, the sabians were praying 5 times a day.

Before Islam, the Hindus were circling their shrine and stoning their imaginary devil.

Before Islam, the Jews have a belief in prophethood and have so may biblical prophets, when Arabs were 100% pagans. And suddenly, after the coming of Mohammed all these Jewish prophets miraculously became Muslims.

Before Islam, the sabians were saying the 'shahada' without the name of Mohammed being mentioned and suddenly, 'the shahada' became an Islamic creed while the sabians became the kafirs, etc.

Like a friend told me, Islam is a buffet of all other religions, picking and choosing from existing religions to form a new religion and call it 'the true monotheistic religion'. It is like the Chinese claiming exclusive right to android devices and its operating system while they copy, 109%, from existing devises and their operating systems.

Lol correct.

Islam is a ripp-off of Christianity-Judaism, Judaism is a ripp-off of Sumerian religion.

There's nothing divine about these religions, they all man-made.

1 Like

Re: The Myths In The Quran. by Xmuslim: 2:27am On Jul 04, 2020
true2god:
@ bolded is orthodox Islam and all the 5 schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree with this.
they agreed with nonsense and more reason why ISLAM IS FALLACY. why would your Allah ask Muslims to wage war against innocent nation just because they worship other gods. No tolerance or freedom of religion in Islam
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by Xmuslim: 2:34am On Jul 04, 2020
najib632:
I don't, because persus is a false god and an obvious fairy tale for anyone with a sane mind (except you though since you believe that Santa Claus exists). He never existed in the first place talkless of riding on a flying horse.
Allah is the only true god, others are false grin. Continue deceiving yourself grin. ALL ARE IMAGINARY GODS

Qur'an and hadith story actually happened, any other ancient stories are fairy tales. Continue deceiving yourself grin. ALL ARE FAIRY TALES
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by snubish: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
To the atheists on this thread. I'll like to ask some quick questions. Personally I believe there is the truth in many religions, some have however suffered more corruption than others, so I respect all religions to a certain degree. The questions are based on the concept of justice. What do you guys think of justice? Is there anything like justice, divine justice, or is life just what it is? Do extremely unfortunate people, the grossly deformed, the impoverished, the oppressed people, do they have any chance of redress after going through such a hard time in this life through no personal failings? Or is that just it? The people that murdered so many people, rapists raping and killing pregnant women, ritualists and other such malevolent characters, do they get to suffer any retribution or is that just it? I'm eager to hear your opinions.
For those among you that have experienced supernatural occurrences, how did you explain them, or are those just chance events, is that just it?
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
snubish:
To the atheists on this thread. I'll like to ask some quick questions. Personally I believe there is the truth in many religions, some have however suffered more corruption than others, so I respect all religions to a certain degree. The questions are based on the concept of justice. What do you guys think of justice? Is there anything like justice, divine justice, or is life just what it is? Do extremely unfortunate people, the grossly deformed, the impoverished, the oppressed people, do they have any chance of redress after going through such a hard time in this life through no personal failings? Or is that just it? The people that murdered so many people, rapists raping and killing pregnant women, ritualists and other such malevolent characters, do they get to suffer any retribution or is that just it? I'm eager to hear your opinions.
For those among you that have experienced supernatural occurrences, how did you explain them, or are those just chance events, is that just it?

This same question you asked developed the idea of afterlife and divine justice.

Karl Marx once said "religion is the opium of the masses" this means religion give people hope of imaginary justice without even taken actual justice.

First of all, life isn't perfect and accurate just accept this reality, good people suffer and bad people get away with things but does that mean we don't have a justice system? Yes we do. So as an atheist I look forward to a justice system not some imaginary justice.

Now, even if we assume God exist, is there really a divine justice? Like how accurate are there divine justice? We've seen God believers suffering till they die. If there's a divine justice crime will cease to exist. Most people that claim their enemy is suffering for what they do are just base on "confirmation bias", it's a placebo effect to believe your offender is suffering because of your curse! The person that curse or hope for a divine justice can also face calamities, no one is immune to suffering!

So life isn't perfect, it's just the way it's. We've a justice and legal system, that's more realistic not hoping for a divine justice.

Supernatural occurrence are just anecdotes, unverifiable events or misinterpreted events without no proper investigations and evidence. Most people just use their bias belief to validate an event that's not even supernatural. I'm not saying there cannot be a supernatural occurrence but so far no one has been able to prove it therefore such anecdotes shouldn't be taken as true.

1 Like

Re: The Myths In The Quran. by snubish: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
People that believe in divine justice believe that in an afterlife, God will establish a perfect justice for all wrongs as only He can.
Can an earthly justice system ever be perfect?
What of the justice for severe deformity, the kind you see on roadside beggars, how does an earthly justice correct that?
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
snubish:
People that believe in divine justice believe that in an afterlife, God will establish a perfect justice for all wrongs as only He can.
Can an earthly justice system ever be perfect?
What of the justice for severe deformity, the kind you see on roadside beggars, how does an earthly justice correct that?

Do you ask yourself why God made them deform and beggers in the first place? If there's divine justice then such should not exist.

Is there any evidence of afterlife? Like I said it's just an imaginary hope.

Ok, assuming there's afterlife, are good non-believers be rewarded good?

Which of the afterlife version would occur? Will Zeus throw muslims in hell or will Allah throw Christians in hell or will Buddha make you reincarnate? I hope you know there many versions of afterlife, how will you make perfect logical justice from that?
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by snubish: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Atheists exhibit incredible fatalism and pessimism without realizing it.

Whatever the afterlife brings, we sincerely hope it would be perfect justice. How are mere humans to know the details of what perfect justice is.

Is there any evidence that there is no afterlife?
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2020
snubish:
Atheists exhibit incredible fatalism and pessimism without realizing it.

Whatever the afterlife brings, we sincerely hope it would be perfect justice. How are mere humans to know the details of what perfect justice is.

Is there any evidence that there is no afterlife?

Isn't pessimism part of reality or you want to deny it existence?

Did you just ask "Is there any evidence there's no afterlife?" Are you shifting the burden of proof?

You made a positive claim there's afterlife, proof it first, how did you know there's afterlife?
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by snubish: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
tintingz:

Isn't pessimism part of reality or you want to deny it existence?

Did you just ask "Is there any evidence there's no afterlife?" Are you shifting the burden of proof?

You made a positive claim there's afterlife, proof it first, how did you know there's afterlife?

Incoherent. I never said pessimism is not a reality.
I am a Muslim and I believe in an afterlife as dictated by my religion. I also believe the afterlife will establish the ultimate perfect justice, a notion inherent in every human, for all the injustices suffered in this seemingly imperfect world.
Quit trying to sound smart by dragging people into endless back and forths. A true seeker of knowledge has no such petty desires to be seen as intelligent. Peace.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by tintingz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
snubish:

I am a Muslim and I believe in an afterlife as dictated by my religion. I also believe the afterlife will establish the ultimate perfect justice, a notion inherent in every human, for all the injustices suffered in this seemingly imperfect world.
Quit trying to sound smart by dragging people into endless back and forths. A true seeker of knowledge has no such petty desires to be seen as intelligent. Peace.

Can you proof there's afterlife?

It seems you've seen your flaws.
Re: The Myths In The Quran. by lanrexlan(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
snubish:

Brother of mine, salaam alaykum. Long time, hope you're fine?

I guess your bold statement has summarized the reasons why many have ignored the guy and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: The Myths In The Quran. by snubish: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Very fine sir. Yes, been a while. I do try to pop in every now and then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Means Of Developing Khushoo'(calmness) In Salah / The Virtues Of The Month Of Dhul-hijjah / Istikhara For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.