Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

It Certifications At Aptech Surulere - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / It Certifications At Aptech Surulere (885 Views)

Get Certification Dumps For Free At Aptech Surulere / Free Retake Vouchers For Microsoft Exams: At Aptech Surulere. / Ccna Exam At Aptech Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Certifications At Aptech Surulere by systemsdon: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
Take your career to the next level by registratering to take the following exams.
Microsoft,CCNA,CCNP and comptia for detailsĀ  call 08038542817 or visit our testing center 1 teslim Balogun street,Surulere,lagos state.
Re: It Certifications At Aptech Surulere by abmart: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2010
Please I am planning to register for CCNA training and later sit for the exam but I want to know the facilities you have in place and your cost of training and the registration for the exam. Details and important of it to my email abmartconsult@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Download Mtn N200 Epins Generator. / Want To Become An Importer Right From The Comfort Of Your Bedroom?then Read This / Laptop For Multimedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.