Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun (19222 Views)

Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by GEEBITE: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
How did he demystify Abacha when he ran away to London on exile and came back broke.I blame Pa Adebanjo who compensated him with the AD ticket.
zoedew:

Work hard. Be courageous. Successfully dare and demystify an Abacha and an Obasanjo. Be a strategist. Think ahead of turncoats in your ethnic nationality. Look out for and empower the promising. Amass and replenish a cash war chest. You’ll have your own “colony” as well anywhere you please! Your time begins NOW!
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by MetaPhysical: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ashinner:
No body comes out in Lagos for rerun election APC vote for themselves and declared result for themselves, because Lagos is the home base of thugs leader called Tinubu, we know our vote we not count, people in Lagos turnout on February 23rd election but after inec has declared result that is far different from what we got at polling boot Lagosians have stopped coming out for voting, when you see people voting in Lagos after presidential election they are APC,people in Lagos have stopped waisting their time

Ohanaeze has declared many times that PDP will never win in Lagos. They know why and they admit any party the Elders belong in that party owns Lagos. Agbaje only come out to serve as a parallel candidate, not to win election. Have you heard him say anything since 23rd? How about the chairman, have you heard pemm from Bode George?

Lagos politics na paddi paddi. If all the Elders endorse PDP tomorrow Agbaje will win. The Elders own Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Olugbayi: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
GEEBITE:
How did he demystify Abacha when he ran away to London on exile and came back broke.I blame Pa Adebanjo who compensated him with the AD ticket.
Funny guy
Tell me any 1999-2007 Governors still relevant today in Nigeria. ?
Jagaban was very smart ! He refused to take advice ftom Pa Adesanya because he suspected OBJ and it paid off till this day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by GMbuharii: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Otoge Lagos
Yet, Igbos refused to vote in Lagos.

Too bad.

Sanwo-olu, Jagaban, please have mercy on us. No be we dey shout otoge, na those Igbos wey no dey Lagos dey shout otoge.

Don't ban hawking gala and fan yogo in Lagos.

"I believe bla bla bla....and bla bla bla is his ..."

By their declaration,you shall know them

grin
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by ashawopikin(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
O boy see whitewash, this wan pass landslide

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by balonaija(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
why?
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Oldsilver: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I dey talk against APC wella here in Borno and i stand gallant...

Lol why use an Igbo username when you are Ijebu
You are lying. You can only talk bad of Buhari and APC amongst your fellow NGO workers and some sympathetic security agents in maiduguri. Try it among the ordinary people and see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Olugbayi: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
zoedew:

Work hard. Be courageous. Successfully dare and demystify an Abacha and an Obasanjo. Be a strategist. Think ahead of turncoats in your ethnic nationality. Look out for and empower the promising. Amass and replenish a cash war chest. You’ll have your own “colony” as well anywhere you please! Your time begins NOW!
I hope the IPOB Sons read your beautiful piece when they come back from selling Fan Milk and Gala at Oshodi tonight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Olugbayi: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
albaniy1:
IS THERE OPPOSITION IN LAGOS?
Is there opposition in Enugu. .?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oldsilver:
You are lying. You can only talk bad of Buhari and APC amongst your fellow NGO workers and some sympathetic security agents in maiduguri. Try it among the ordinary people and see

See this man grin i dey cast Buhari for Bulumkutu, Jiddari, Shehu Palace area grin

No matter how angry you are in Maiduguri you no fit even slap person
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by CaptainG00D: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
bro are you from okigwe?

Don't mind the idiot he is Yoruba leaving in east.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by CaptainG00D: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I dey talk against APC wella here in Borno and i stand gallant...

Lol why use an Igbo username when you are Ijebu

Hehehe u Dey mind the skull miner?
He is the same as nonso.baba
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by CaptainG00D: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Not only Ijebu, na Ikeduru.

Na everybody wey talk truth be afonja cos una no like to hear truth.

Be proud of ur heritage

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Don't mind the idiot he is Yoruba leaving in east.
for real? omo fear people

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Chimaokigwe: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Be proud of ur heritage

Na you sabi.
If you like, naked yourself put am online. Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
godlyguy:
The All Progressives Congress candidate for the Ibeju- Lekki Constituency I of Lagos State , Mr Mojeed Fatai , has been declared winner of the rerun held on Saturday .
The Returning Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission for the exercise , Prof Rasheed Ojikutu, declared Fatai the winner of the exercise having secured 9, 484 votes to defeat his rival of the Peoples Democratic Party, Tari Oliver , who got 1,901 votes.
Ojikutu stated that out of a total of 122 ,442 registered voters, only 12 ,245 were accredited for the exercise .
The exercise was said to have witnessed low turnout as voters came out in few numbers to the nine polling units where the elections held.
The INEC had declared the election inconclusive as a result of over-voting in nine polling units covering two registration areas of the constituency.

https://punchng.com/apc-wins-lagos-assembly-rerun/

Congrates sir!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by akdjr(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
The election was rigged according to my wailing brothers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Yemi7up: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
albaniy1:
IS THERE OPPOSITION IN LAGOS?
Wọn tí sa lọ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by ihimiray(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Haha won or rigged? grin
will u shut up.. Pdp wins then it free and fair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Zinny25(f): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Olugbayi:
This Tari -the Pdp candidate of "Ajokuta MaMu mi"
clan actually tried and garner over thousand in this election.
His IPOB brothers lost interest midway, and needs to go back to work at Alaba market now.
Sorry
she's a woman
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by zoedew: 2:59am On Mar 24, 2019
GEEBITE:

I suggest you read up on the activities of NADECO onshore and offshore while the reign of the despot Abacha lasted. A living dog is better than a dead lion! You don’t stop a moving train by standing in its path!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by zoedew: 3:04am On Mar 24, 2019
GEEBITE:

I suggest you read up on the NADECO activities onshore and offshore while the reign of the despot Abacha lasted. A living dog is better than a dead lion. Discretion is the better part of valour. You don’t stop a moving train by standing in its path!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by usoroakpan(m): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by olayinkawas: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2019
Ok
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by RichBoy247: 6:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
Otoge Lagos
Yet, Igbos refused to vote in Lagos.

Too bad.

Sanwo-olu, Jagaban, please have mercy on us. No be we dey shout otoge, na those Igbos wey no dey Lagos dey shout otoge.

Don't ban hawking gala and fan yogo in Lagos.

But can he just close Lagos international trade fair market and Ladipo Autoparts market?
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by durangokid: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2019
laughitall:
Our Lagos APC
While in Imo state PDP won everything fpp
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by verifiablefacts: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2019
odeebee:
I didn't know there was election and am am in Ibeju lekki
when you dey inside house dey press phone?
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by CaptainG00D: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
for real? omo fear people

So u actually think he I real.
U guys need to be smart.
Having igbo name or speaking igbo doesn't make him 1, don't IGBOS speak Hausa and Yoruba?, have u not seen Hausa speaking igbo?
There are too many of them in east, owerri prescisly
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by ridbell01(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin

Tinubu Colony
we like it like that oo as tinubu colony majority of people from the YEAST have sold their accestral homes just to come and survive at the colony
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2019
CaptainG00D:

So u actually think he I real.
U guys need to be smart.
Having igbo name or speaking igbo doesn't make him 1, don't IGBOS speak Hausa and Yoruba?, have u not seen Hausa speaking igbo?
There are too many of them in east, owerri prescisly
I have seen them a lot. even in my hometown okigwe,a lot of hausas there speak only Hausa and Igbo languages...
Re: APC Wins Lagos Assembly Rerun by odeebee: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2019
verifiablefacts:

when you dey inside house dey press phone?

grin grin grin How I go do na my brother...

(1) (2) (Reply)

UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki / FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches / Mary Beth To Buhari: Remove Fuel Subsidy Before You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.