Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

“lessons I Learnt From My N*de Video Scandal” – Etinosa Idemudia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “lessons I Learnt From My N*de Video Scandal” – Etinosa Idemudia (436 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“lessons I Learnt From My N*de Video Scandal” – Etinosa Idemudia by 9jafreshbaze: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
On her parents’ reactions on the messy Instagram video, Etinosa said her parents are aware of it and are very supportive of her during the trying times.

Following her controversial Instagram nude video with MC Galaxy last weekend, actress Etinosa Idemudia has come out to explain how it all happened and lessons learnt from the experience.

Read More

Re: “lessons I Learnt From My N*de Video Scandal” – Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who's Etinosa pls?
Re: “lessons I Learnt From My N*de Video Scandal” – Etinosa Idemudia by Profbukky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
THE GUY ABOVE ME NO DEY DIS COUNTRY?!

OKAY, SHE'S A WOMAN....
LOLZZ
Re: “lessons I Learnt From My N*de Video Scandal” – Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Profbukky:
THE GUY ABOVE ME NO DEY DIS COUNTRY?!

OKAY, SHE'S A WOMAN....
LOLZZ
Lol...Dat is to inform her that even wit all d tricks...Som ppl no stil recognize her.

She sud stop d deceit...Tired of her news jare

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Demands Apology From City FM After Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Kizz D / 'your Grammar Mistake 'reflects Badly On Royalty' Princess Eugenie Blast On SM / Actor Johnny Depp Is 'A Monster' Says Amber Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.