Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video (61994 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction / Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Siscooh: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
skulgen:
She cried because she first apologized.
Trust women and their ego.
Cee c is down already and he tht is down.....
So she want others down too.
Cee c is bitter tht ppl calls her names like bitter, bad influence etc.
So she want others to feel same pain.
Women

Exactly. Amen
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by led(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
and this is news ?

but come oooo where is airforce1 sef ?
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Flight90: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Brownshugar69:
Anytime I see BBN or any of the participants names I just scroll past fast. I am tired of them. What do they have to produce. Musicians keep producing songs for entertainment, actors produce movies for the same thing. I don’t see what these ones are doing to entertain us
Na so una go dey lie...why you no scroll pass dis 1..abi dem tag ur name join...MUST YOU COMMENT!!!
I hail o angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by adeowo84(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba girls dey Bleep ehn.

Wetin be your own profession? Virgin fuckery...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Brownshugar69: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Flight90:

Na so una go dey lie...why you no scroll pass dis 1..abi dem tag ur name join...MUST YOU COMMENT!!!
I hail o angry

Maybe dem lie to you say you be man and your nor know say you be woman that is why you think say everybody na liar
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Lhimeet(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2019
I still don't know why Alex was crying... angry

Yes, I fvcked him and so fvcking what? sad

They are Adults for christ sake. undecided

At least they didn't fvck on National TV like Mina sad
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Flight90: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Brownshugar69:

Maybe dem lie to you say you be man and your nor know say you be woman that is why you think say everybody na liar
He pain you shey grin No vex wink

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by abokikhalifa: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2019
LUGBE:
It is pay back time, C-cee thank you. Alex wanted you out of the house by all means, God made a way for you

Is C-cee a virgin ?

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by garfield1: 1:04am On Mar 24, 2019
months:
The walk of shame...

Olosho
So you're a virgin or you never bleep olosho
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by rossi49ja(m): 1:07am On Mar 24, 2019
scaramucci:
CeeC could have simply told another person in secret but for the love of country, she decided to tell Nigerians. That my friend, is patriotism. After all the time and money spent on watching and voting for them, the people deserve to know everything that transpired. CeeC is on the right side of history.
You deserve a national award for this statement brother. You are a patriot yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Ayobami7(m): 1:16am On Mar 24, 2019
ok
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Brownshugar69: 1:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Flight90:

He pain you shey grin No vex wink

Bro na Canada I dey. I dey play PS4 for my 65 inch screen. Nothing dey pain me now

2 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by skukimania(f): 1:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Damage control! undecided
Now we know they were besties with benefits.
I just hate pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by skukimania(f): 1:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Oyindidi:
Damage control grin

I never even read ur comment before I commented. I guess we are in same spirit. This is just her manager's handiwork. Cry cry baby oshi.

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by secretfire: 1:59am On Mar 24, 2019
rossi49ja:
You deserve a national award for this statement brother. You are a patriot yourself grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Denikayan: 3:34am On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin grin

She forming church girl before

Now that the whole world knows that Tobi destroyed her pvssy in a South African hotel, she is trying to form bad girl
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Denikayan: 3:36am On Mar 24, 2019
Brownshugar69:

Bro na Canada I dey. I dey play PS4 for my 65 inch screen. Nothing dey pain me now

Who asked for your biography?
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Denikayan: 3:38am On Mar 24, 2019
deltateam:

I knew it would be CeeC that would tell. Fat ugly biatch. Who she epp? So called adults behaving like kids.

So Tobi that fvcked Alex and went to tell Miracle, who told his own girl friend too are all saints?

CeeCee is the only culprit for letting Nigerians know.

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by deltateam: 3:43am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:

So Tobi that fvcked Alex and went to tell Miracle, who told his own girl friend too are all saints?

I don't care about who sleeps with who. Ceecee is a kid for telling us.
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Denikayan: 3:45am On Mar 24, 2019
deltateam:

I don't care about who sleeps with who. Ceecee is a kid for telling us.

Oh!

So others that got the gist to her are adults including the fvcker himself

If you want to play, play hard. CeeCee plays hard.

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Meliian(f): 4:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Nice shot
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Meliian(f): 4:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Who else detests ceec? I hated her the more when my ex compared me to her and rooted for her in the house. No, I'm not a witch.

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Meliian(f): 4:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:

She's a bitter bitch. A bitter soul.
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by lexy2014: 5:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Brownshugar69:
Anytime I see BBN or any of the participants names I just scroll past fast. I am tired of them. What do they have to produce. Musicians keep producing songs for entertainment, actors produce movies for the same thing. I don’t see what these ones are doing to entertain us

Unfortunately, there are many who "consume" bbn with reckless abandon
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by lexy2014: 5:11am On Mar 24, 2019
Meliian:

She's a bitter bitch. A bitter soul.

U guys shouldn't take these things serious cos all this beef na arrangee beef
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by usoroakpan(m): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by OldBeer: 5:30am On Mar 24, 2019
Meliian:
Who else detests ceec? I hated her the more when my ex compared me to her and rooted for her in the house. No, I'm not a witch.
Your ex was absolutely right.
See the venom you are pouring on person wey no send you.
Thank God the guy left.

1 Like

Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Kinguche1(m): 5:46am On Mar 24, 2019
Realist2:
All of them have been having sex, only if God will show y1 going on in other room of people
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Meliian(f): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2019
OldBeer:
Your ex was absolutely right.
See the venom you are pouring on person wey no send you.
Thank God the guy left.

You're wrong! I left him. If I'm lying, let me lose everything I've ever achieved in life and if I've not achieved anything let me never be successful in life.
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by Popsonbloger(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2019
Mofo
Re: Alex Steps Out In Style After Sex Scandal. Shares New Photos And Video by prettigurl16(f): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2019
LUGBE:
It is pay back time, C-cee thank you. Alex wanted you out of the house by all means, God made a way for you
Nigerians and stupidity. Wetin concern God now for this one? God is not involved in any immorality. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Buys A Mercedes Benz (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage, Davido & Chioma At Ifeanyi Adeleke's 2nd Birthday Party / DJ Cuppy Graduates From New York University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.