Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Fraud Alert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraud Alert (335 Views)

Fraud Alert: How Clubkonnect Scammed Me / Fraud Alert! Beware Of NIN - SIM Card Linkage / Fraud Alert: World Bank Warns Of ‘co-operative Scheme’ Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert by 08064978510(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good evening, please kindly ignore my bad write up, an advice on what to do is seriously needed. straight to the matter, last week friday my brother came to Lagos from Akure and his phone got stole in a bus at oshodi, he informed me about what happened I told him to call his bank to freeze the account pending the time he retrieve the line which he called the bank and have them the instruction to freeze the account till they hear otherwise from him(my brother works in a bank too) on getting to work back on Monday, he tried login into his account online to be sure the account is freezed to his surprise the account was still up and some transactions has been carried out on the account (420,000.00) has been transferred to an unknown person who gos by Ajiri Michael, we have been to the police station but they are demanding too much from us, please note the my brother also works in a bank this makes him have access to software which allowed him to get the details of this ajiri Michael guy. His picture will be attached to this write up..... Please advice is needed. Please the MOD should help push this to front page serious in need of advice on what to do

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw At Ilorin Today. / How I Made 8k Instantly / Fg’s Tradermoni, Marketmoni Is Africa’s Most Impactful Financial Inclusion Sche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.