Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

5 Life Changing Opportunities You Should NEVER Miss In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Life Changing Opportunities You Should NEVER Miss In The University (403 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / 5 Life Changing Opportunities You Should NEVER Miss In The University / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Chinese Bamboo - Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Life Changing Opportunities You Should NEVER Miss In The University by Kingerons: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2019
https://myinfoconnect.com/opportunities-you-should-never-miss-in-the-university/

“Life changing opportunities you should never miss in the university”. The university is an amazing place. It can be different to different people, depending on the mindset you use to approach it. To some, it can be a world of stress, to others, it can be a world of just fun and to some wise ones, it is a massive world of opportunities. My Info Connect is here to enlighten you on some of the life changing opportunities you should never miss in the university.

HEADS UP! I’LL BE DROPPING A LIST OF SITES TO ACCESS THESE OPPORTUNITIES AND ALSO SOME DOCUMENTS YOU MIGHT NEED. STAY TUNED.

I have seen people move from being the small regular youngsters to being on the world map, just by keying in into these opportunities. For instance, I had a friend, Borokini, who wrote an essay and came in 3rd place in the international commonwealth essay competition. He was called for interviews round the world and was published in many newspapers. What an amazing stride!

I had a friend also, Izebe, now the President of the Nigerian Dental Students Association. He keyed into so many university opportunities and he motivated me to do so also. This is what has made him attain such a great height while still on campus. So, let me enlighten you on some of these opportunities you should never miss in the University.

RECOMMENDED: 7 Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year

OPPORTUNITIES YOU SHOULD NEVER MISS IN THE UNIVERSITY

1. LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Firstly, a scholarship is a grant or stipend to a student for his/her excellence. The beautiful thing about scholarships is that you do not have to be the best to get it. You just need to know the 5 laws on how to pass any scholarship exam you write. I see scholarships as a reward for your hard work towards your academics. No matter how stressful it might seem, try as much as possible to apply for scholarships. Just imagine the joy you get when you get that “gbagam” alert.

Furthermore, there are many scholarships available for university students. Both local and international scholarships. I am a beneficiary of university scholarships and you can be too. Trust My Info Connect to always keep you updated.

READ THIS: 5 Laws on How to Pass any Scholarship Exam you Write

5 Techniques on How to Study Smartly as a Student

2. FELLOWSHIPS
I know you might be wondering, but by fellowships here I do not mean religious fellowships. Rather, I mean a company of people that share the same interest or aim. Are you a medical student, a writer, a photographer, an engineering student, etc.? There are numerous scholarships available to you.

Furthermore, these scholarships are usually fully funded to countries like America, Canada, Rwanda, etc. By fully funded, I mean your transportation, accommodation, feeding, etc. is taken care of. All you need to do is to go there and share ideas and network with people in your niche. Trust My Info Connect to always keep you updated. Also, visit here for more updates.

SEE THIS QUICKLY: 7 Reasons Why People Fail JAMB | No 2 Will Amaze You

3. SKILL TRAINING
Your skill set puts you ahead of every other average person in your field, because you have extra to offer. Many skill training are always organized on campus. These are some of the opportunities you should never miss in the university.

Most of these skill training will definitely help you later in life and are usually organized by student bodies, NGO’s, Churches, etc. Find the one that best suits you and key in. Some skills to learn include

Web design
Catering
Hair dressing
Wood work
Photography, etc.

4. STU

https://myinfoconnect.com/opportunities-you-should-never-miss-in-the-university/

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing, Itigidi. Calabar / 2019 Islamabad CT University Ranking / University Of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City 2019/2020 Internship Form Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.