Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Recharge Prepaid Meter In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Recharge Prepaid Meter In Nigeria (674 Views)

Help! My Prepaid Meter Is Showing A Spanner Icon. / Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recharge Prepaid Meter In Nigeria by Talkativedotng(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2019
With the introduction of the prepaid meters some few years ago due to the privatization of the power sector in Nigeria, some processes were insued in order to aid users (consumers) in a successful use of the meters. Some of this processes includes checking of unit Balance, recharging of the prepaid meter and checking of meter number.
With this processes, Prepaid meter users (consumers) are capable of regulating their power (energy) consumption and also able to recharge when the units (credit) is exhausted. This processes are made done by inputting some necessary codes into the UIU keyboard attached externally to the prepaid meter.
Learn more https://myguideout..com/2019/03/how-to-recharge-prepaid-meter.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fairly Used Iphones And Fairly Used Samsung Phone Models / Selling Cheap: Factory Unlocked Iphone Xs Max 512gb (pix) / High Grade USA Used HP Folio 9470m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.