Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled (61086 Views)

Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill / Chizzy Alichi And Husband, Chike Ugochukwu, Honeymoon & Vacation Pictures / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by rex444(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

you guessed right
once lived and studied in Zhejiang daxue.....even played for d school team and we used to beat Jiangsu uni those days in soccer
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by tohyorsih(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2019
rex444:
once lived and studied in Zhejiang daxue.....even played for d school team and we used to beat Jiangsu uni those days in soccer
really? you must be a good footballer then.
i'm not schooling in Jiangsu tho
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by HerCuteness(f): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

After a Nigerian boy who drew realistic painting of Kevin Hart received a life changing contract, there has been another Nigerian artist who drew Dj Khaled son, Asahd Tuck Khaled. Gistvic Reports.

The artist drew and posted the photo of Asahd which got the attention of Dj Khaled as he reacts "Amazing". Gistvic Reports.

See more photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/dj-khaled-reacts-to-nigerian-artist-who.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
He's talented
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by rex444(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

really? you must be a good footballer then.
i'm not schooling in Jiangsu tho
ooh ok, but your based thr? Well, I was just an average footballer Sha, played for greentown.... Anyway, hope you are good there
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by tohyorsih(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2019
rex444:
ooh ok, but your based thr? Well, I was just an average footballer Sha, played for greentown.... Anyway, hope you are good there
yes. i'm good thankyou smiley
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by encryptjay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Olufela30:
This one wants DJ Khaled to do wire for him !!!

Like say oyinbo geh time... Na encouragement be ur pay ooo..

U know as he dae talk for him songs "You're talented", " You're amazing" etc....
I tell you...We the best!
As I see Amazing, I know say e don finish be that.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Joystark(f): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
adaksbullet:
that whitch his fine on ur eye? undecided

Is it your fine?

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Leomyke4(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Okuda(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
Victni:

After a Nigerian boy who drew realistic painting of Kevin Hart received a life changing contract, there has been another Nigerian artist who drew Dj Khaled son, Asahd Tuck Khaled. Gistvic Reports.

The artist drew and posted the photo of Asahd which got the attention of Dj Khaled as he reacts "Amazing". Gistvic Reports.

See more photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/dj-khaled-reacts-to-nigerian-artist-who.html

stupid nigerians. always copying other peoples concept in a sinister way and motive.. useless folks
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
princealexndre:
But u are fine oh
just cos u wan nack. U dey deceive the gal

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by ifymadu: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ok, he has seen it and thinks it's amazing. So, whose son are you drawing next?
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Okuda(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Leomyke4:
I'm so sorry if i offend anyone but i just had to post this....I posted earlier begging for #400 airtime. I'm a corp member, I have big dreams and I'm trying to achieve the first milestone before i leave the nysc, which is building a production ready platform. I am not a tech person but i had to learn programming by watching YouTube and reading books and have to do all the programming myself cos i don't have money to hire a team. I receive 19,800 monthly and use 6k to monthly to repay a debt of 40k which i had to borrow in order to go for the nysc program cos i had nowhere to get any money.... I would also use 3k for data and 5k for fuel so as to work on my project. Then I'll manage the rest for feeding and also to get more data sometimes cos i really need to complete the project b4 leaving... I asked for #400 because I needed to get the 1 day download plan which is #350 and then use #50 for 2 days.. Airtel midnight plan which is #25. I didn't have to write all these Epistle for one person to call and offer to send #200 airtime. That's the kind of people this world needs. He doesn't know me, he doesn't even know why i asked. He just had to call to confirm I'm real and he sent.. I'm really grateful... Please let's try to trust people more or atleast give benefit of doubts.. Its obvious our oversabi and over protectiveness is not leading us somewhere fruitful.. And please I'm OK with what I've gotten... I'll use the #25 bundle for 8days.. I'm satisfied..

so its 400 naira that made you type all these rubbish. you better call your family members and ask them for help. nobody owes you jackshit here

5 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by skallion7(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Okuda:

stupid nigerians. always copying other peoples concept in a sinister way and motive.. useless folks
Who released this Bulldog??
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
princealexndre:
But u are fine oh

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by HeWrites(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

iwo nor gba tie

Lmao grin
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by qualityovenbake(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naija wan turn this painting to family business.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Okuda(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
chuckdelis:
No be amazing d guy go chop

who sent him to draw his son? useless nigerians feeling entitled all the time.
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Okuda(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
skallion7:
Who released this Bulldog??

your dad..
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Leomyke4(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Okuda:

so its 400 naira that made you type all these rubbish. you better call your family members and ask them for help. nobody owes you jackshit here
oga you are a problem to the world.. Im sure you'll be in one corner complaining of how the country is bad, as you just said nobody owes you jackshit too.. So keep quiet and just move on if you have nothing better to gain from what i wrote
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Elliot2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
princealexndre:
But u are fine oh
I hope u clicked d "like" button after u saw wetin u find go there, if not Amadioha n sanga go just do collabo for ur head with thunder.
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by wonder233: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Now all Nigerians are artistes, drawing foreign celebrities and tweeting it till it gets to them... I think this is the new scam, using the pencil art software to generate impressions from actual photographs...
Kevin Hart and a few that fell victims to the scam now know better.
The rest won't be fooled., so, this format don cast.
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by perdollar(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
all ds immigrants sef! I wonder y trump never deport ds head slammer
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Dre19: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Dont play yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Okuda(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Leomyke4:
oga you are a problem to the world.. Im sure you'll be in one corner complaining of how the country is bad, as you just said nobody owes you jackshit too.. So keep quiet and just move on if you have nothing better to gain from what i wrote

who ever has what to gain from what you wrote? you silly online beggars/scammers who feel entitled to be helped whenever you feel like are the problems of this world. Do you not have family members who can afford 400 naira credit? beggar like you even being proud in your sorry state. mimd you, i am npt suffering whatever you or anyother nigerian suffers as a result of bad governance..

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by tribalistseun: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
chuckdelis:
No be amazing d guy go chop
I was wondering if amazing fit make me 2 cups of garri this afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Elliot2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih post=76930541][/quote]ur meme collection no be here o. u really for all dem village people mercenaries o.
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Elliot2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Joromi12:
just cos u wan nack. U dey deceive the gal
Is it ur knack? besides,she is fine n chicky

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by naijajobx: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerians now seeking foreign attentions by fire by force since naija no appreciate or care about artwork
Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Axis313:
grin
See wetin you you cause now,they are fighting over your compliment of that tohyorsih girl.

Lool. I like the girl. She's funny. grin grin

I don't understand all the things she's writing in Yoruba, but they are cracking me up. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled by Adewalefae(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:

you guessed right
you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Cossy Orjiakor Dazzles At Her Birthday Parties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.