Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer (2746 Views)

Wazobia TV On Local Channel / Annie Macaulay’s Uncensored Bed Room Scene In ‘irresistible Urge’ / Hi Tv On Sky Tv (uk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by dblock(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
The software is called PCTV4Me (The developers of the software sent me a mail and urged me to download it)

http://www.trek-marketing.com/pctv4me/?a=pctv4mefad&cd=CD5
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Internet-Radio-TV-Player/PCTV4Me.shtml

To be able to use the software, you have to register, and that costs 30 Buck.

I would give a link for a cracked version, but that would be software Infringement grin

So stick with the Law and Buy it along with your TV License(Viewing TV broadcasts on your PC requires you to have a TV License) wink

There are channels like MTV, CNN and Tons of ChingChong Channels too, they've also got NTA

Here's a screenshot wink

It's a Must have wink
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by Raymand(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2007
Someone's gonna get banned. . . .again! grin
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by dblock(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2007
Why? This software is Legit. The only illegal thing about it is, dowanloadind a cracked version(Which I didn't do grin) and using the software without a TV license(Also known as a radio license).

It's a great software, provided you have a good internet connection, but then again ypu can always get an Internet Downlaod Accelerator wink
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by Raymand(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
You're talking about cracking softwares, that's illegal enough!
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by gbadex1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ dblock:

what's so uncensored about it?
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by dblock(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2007
Everything. The channels on TV are usually edited, this is raw TV, and it is 100% Legal.
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by gbadex1(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2007
I still don't get what you mean by "RAW". By that, do you mean raw in terms of violent, sexual and language content?
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by Raymand(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2007
Duh!
Re: Watch Uncensored TV On Your Computer by dblock(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2007
gbade. x:

I still don't get what you mean by "RAW". By that, do you mean raw in terms of violent, sexual and language content?

Well it's not mainstream TV, so X rated or M/R rated content can be shown durimg Prime Time as opposed to Late Night. Nothing is filtered. There's even a channel with a sole purpose of airing Wall Street NYC as it is 24/7.

If you combine this product with an Internet Accelerator and you have a cheap internet service, you'll find that it is effective and efficient. You could by a 21inch monitor, with surround sound, get youself PCTV4me, get youslef T3 internet or some sorta ADSL or DSL, get youself a TV license and you'll find that you've saved hundreds of dollars|Naira?Euros etc in Cable or satellite Bills. And the quality is as good and it is 100% Legal.

(1) (Reply)

Film Versus HDV Versus DV For Nollywood Movies? / A Yoruba Movie Actor Tayo Amokade A.K.A Ijebu Frankly Said Is The Replica Of Bab / O2tvseries.com Not Working On My Cell..please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.