Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso (22319 Views)

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Korllami007: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2019
post=76930463:

They are just so dumb and so cry babyish!!
You'll see their Nairaland cry babies quoting you in minutes!

True talk by you Murphy.
You are very spot on.

Una don change voice from kano people hate corruption and politically wise than the south. grin grin

Hiv de una brain. I mean your brain is draining a lot. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by BuhariAdvocate: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Continue lamenting.
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Khan2013(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2019
ArlinAddington:

LOL Theres no wailing here, most kanoans voted for GMB but a kanoan myself i am yet to meet someone supporting Gandollar.

here I am
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Uricas(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Naijaalive:
I think..
PDP should go to court after declaring Gandollar As winner like Osun.
There is full evidence.. With Kwankwaso
Which evidence is full? The way some people think in this country is degrading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Kyase(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2019
afroniger:

What you just described is the 'textbook' approach of past PDP administrations towards elections, especially during the OBJ era. PDP was counting on (and has been riding on) APC playing 'fair' (to their own disadvantage) during elections, rather than taking the game to them. This Kano election was too close to call meaning that it was all down to strategy. Ganduje has shown himself to be a better politician/tactician when the chips are down than Kwankwaso.
I told you guys ever since, dollarman was the one doing the permutation for redcap man....
Redcap is only good in wearing red cap and with crowd
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by namiji2598: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2019
googi:

This 2023 Presidential candidate has no shame. If anyone can outrig you on your turf, I am going to contest against you in Nigeria and win in Kano.

Loser, you don catch beriberism disease.
or maybe it's u that have no understanding self
what can u do when even the security agencies are not functioning well??
to mobilize people to fight back or wat
do u really know the reason why kwankwanso is the most acceptable man in kano?
if yes then u can't advice Kwankwanso to go behind law because it may trigger his trust

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by akdjr(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2019
So you don't know that tribunal judgement in favour of Adeleke is just to make the man waste more money on lawyers? Just watch how appeal court will upheld the election. U can take my word to the bank! quote author=Naijaalive post=76930396]I think..

PDP should go to court after declaring Gandollar As winner like Osun.

There is full evidence.. With Kwankwaso[/quote]
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by akdjr(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2019
I am not happy that INEC can not conduct credible election after over 50 years of independence, but I am happy that PDP is being served what they did to opposition party while in power. I remember how election result were prepared by "Mr. Fix it" and announce by INEC chairman "Maurice Iwu" which no one can state the breakdown of each state result till date. Karma is indeed real.
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Evercurious(f): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2019
afroniger:
If PDP were expecting ganduje to just roll over and accept defeat then they are the kings of stupid. APC is learning fast to become as ruthless as OBJ was with elections in his time. Ganduje upped his game and strategy before the supplementary election and is now reaping the reward stupendously. Election no be tea party. Abba gida don turn to Abba sorry.

With this, it's obvious NIGERIANS have overtaken ANIMALS in terms of living, reasoning,acting and in fact their way is living

3 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Honor10: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2019
ArlinAddington:

LOL Theres no wailing here, most kanoans voted for GMB but a kanoan myself i am yet to meet someone supporting Gandollar.

Laugh now, dont worry. 2023 is coming. You will bring your osinbajo or tinubu, thats when you will know that we never forgive and we never forget. If anything this is actually a good thing because it demystifies the president in our eyes so the next time he comes we have our rotten tomatoes in hand.

shut up and keep ur vote, I thought dey said u guys are smart and will stop rigging. nonsense
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by princeade86(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2019
googi:

This 2023 Presidential candidate has no shame. If anyone can outrig you on your turf, I am going to contest against you in Nigeria and win in Kano.

I don't know why many of u supporting political parties always reason like this. Can u pray that what happened during kano election rerun happened to ur state. Why is there no violence in the real election, why there is sudden changed of police officer to take over. What happen to kano commissioner of police that supervised the real election without violence. Apc won plateu state, nobody complain because is free and no bloodshed and violence. Let us all condemn this because u and I may be of victim of it one day. The money they are giving u for supporting them can't sustain u in life. Av never went for any party rally, and am proud to tell u that no politician can say I collected money from them because I have my job. Pls nigeria is not unite at all.
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by princeade86(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Honor10:

shut up and keep ur vote, I thought dey said u guys are smart and will stop rigging. nonsense
I don't know why many of u supporting political parties
always reason like this. Can u pray that what happened
during kano election rerun happened to ur state. Why is there
no violence in the real election, why there is sudden changed
of police officer to take over. What happen to kano
commissioner of police that supervised the real election
without violence. Apc won plateu state, nobody complain
because is free and no bloodshed and violence. Let us all
condemn this because u and I may be of victim of it one
day. The money they are giving u for supporting them can't
sustain u in life. Av never went for any party rally, and am
proud to tell u that no politician can say I collected money
from them because I have my job. Pls nigeria is not unite at
all.

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by princeade86(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2019
akdjr:
I am not happy that INEC can not conduct credible election after over 50 years of independence, but I am happy that PDP is being served what they did to opposition party while in power. I remember how election result were prepared by "Mr. Fix it" and announce by INEC chairman "Maurice Iwu" which no one can state the breakdown of each state result till date. Karma is indeed real.
and there is bloodshed right? Hmmmmm.
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Seems Apc isn’t ready to leave the violence and rigging ways and embrace free and fair elections to move this country forward. It will come back to hunt them.
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by rolams(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
PDP are not smart. After watching what happened in the presidential and other states elections, I thought they should have armed themselves to resist any form of rigging and intimidation by APc.

Most of them have a very weak mind. How would you allow them to rig you out when you are aware of what happened in Osun rerun. PDP leaders are f...ls. God bless Gov. Wike, the ever ready smart man!

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by FrappyJT: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2019
kokomaster3d:
PDP are not smart. After watching what happened in the presidential and other states elections, I thought they should have armed themselves to resist any form of rigging and intimidation by APc.

Not when the APC control the law enforcement agencies. Hence, they don't have a chance if they go way of rubbery.
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by ridbell01(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2019
ArlinAddington:

Laugh now, dont worry. 2023 is coming. You will bring your osinbajo or tinubu, thats when you will know that we never forgive and we never forget. If anything this is actually a good thing because it demystifies the president in our eyes so the next time he comes we have our rotten tomatoes in hand.
that's means you are always stay indoor if you truly said you've not seen any Ganduje supporter even as a western if i contest in Kano I must have my supporters
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
googi:

you talk foolishly
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by danot1030: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Kwankwaso in the usual pdp tone has started crying
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Vickthore: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
ibnlawal:
The way some people talk ehnnn, its like they never pass through the four corners of a school. Everybody saw what happened in Kano. If you will be fair and not leave out any gory detail, you should no that isn't an election. Kano had a non-partial commissioner for police, who everbody commends.
Why did the F.G transferred a DIG there if not for the purpose of rigging? And the so called Mr integrity, Buhari turn a blind eye.
Buhari will be forever remembered as a turning point for this nation, when impunity became the norm, when loyalty trumped ability, when the public lost faith in its hard worn democracy, when nepotism and ethnic bigot become the fundamentals of our democracy, when Nigeria reach a dead end. So carry on baba, keep turning a blind eye. Ultimately, every president leaves a lasting legacy. Yours too will never be forgotten sir
Wen it favors ur narration.. .it was dz same DiG DT was there wen d president won 1.5 million and u ppl said it was rigged
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Kennydoc(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
post=76930450:

With Osun election tribunal : Democracy is safe!
With Kano Re-run election : Democracy is in Danger!!

[b] PDP and wailing when result is not going their way sha!
Now they want another re-run re-run!
Another re-scheduled reschedule!!
Another supplementary supplementary election!!!
ODIEGWU!! cheesy

Why is nobody complaining about Plateau? Wasn't it won by APC?
Re: Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso by Engr0misbahu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kwankwaso is right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video) / Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.