Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her (812 Views)

Aisha Buhari Allegedly Makes $30million From Inflated Six Military Helicopter Co / Ugandan Couple Who Had Sex On A Busy Road Sentenced To 30 Months Imprisonment / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by EmagNig(m): 5:23am On Mar 24, 2019
A secondary school teacher in Lagos has been exposed for allegedly making a female student perform MouthAction on him, in order to gain promotion into a higher class.

According to an allegation made on social media by a man identified as Anisiobi Mezie, the teacher teaches at the Fazi-l-Omar School, Iwaya Lagos and he is already pestering the girl for sex after getting the initial request.

Mezie wrote:
I have a sexual abuse case of a 16year old I beg to look into. This 16year old girl just end her apprenticeship under a friend of mine... And wrote her a letter in tears.
School name: Fazi-l-omar Location : iwaya area.

She got into a new sch, and her maths teacher took advantage of the fact she's not sound in the subject and threatened to fail her if she doesn't comply.Because of her non compliance, she repeated a class.

Currently in ss1 instead of ss2. She told my friend how scared she is.. Even as her exams is coming up in few weeks time. After she was forced 2 perform MouthAction on him, he's demanding sex now..

Otherwise, he fails her AGAIN.

The teacher's name is Mr Ajayi Akintunde of Fazi-l-omar school iwaya.

I can't imagine how many other victims this so called Mr Ajayi Akintunde of FAZL-I-OMAR Senior High school has. &"the students and teachers are scared to of..Talkless of reporting him.

https://lailasnews.com/teacher-allegedly-makes-student-perform-oral-sex-on-him-to-promote-her/

lalasticlala

Re: Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by Oche211(m): 5:50am On Mar 24, 2019
We have two species of humans now on earth. The normal humans nd the beasts. Just hang the bastard

1 Like

Re: Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by Bizznezz: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2019
terrible
Re: Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by KendrickAyomide: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2019
There are some people you should just Kill. jungle Justice style

1 Like

Re: Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by donstan18: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeww)))))))))))))

Re: Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by Iceboy992: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Oh my God
Re: Teacher Allegedly Makes Student Perform MouthAction On Him To Promote Her by Jayslicky: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2019
She can do mouthaction for dick but can't do mouthaction to her parents to when the teacher threatened her, the girl enjoyed it why it lasted, she is only annoyed the teacher wants more.

(1) (Reply)

China Is Slaughtering Millions Of Donkeys In Africa – Here’s Why / The Whole Truth Is Out!! U Wont Believe Who Murdered Chris Atoh Wife / Rivers State University Finalist Shot Dead By Rival Cultist (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.