Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Free Source Code Of Web Sms - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Source Code Of Web Sms (2420 Views)

Android GP Calculator For Nigerian Polytechnics; Free Source / Free Source Code / Funny Source Code Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Source Code Of Web Sms by DEBOLABI: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
I've been thinking of a project that would need a web sms for it marketing. For example; when the user registers or has a new update, an auto message alerts the user. I've been thinking of how to come about this but all i've been seeing is "buy bulk sms for N2.00 or even cheater" but that's fine, what if my project is a very large project that would require thousands of sms a day? which will be too much to finance.

I just want to know, does any body out there knows the source code for web sms messaging

or where do those that resells get it from?
Re: Free Source Code Of Web Sms by lojik(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2010
Its not as though there's a source code like u think. Those who resell get it from those who have the gateway or SMSC infrastructure.
I'll be spoiling a lot of small businesses if i post a provider's url here but u can get it directly for as low as 0.005 Euros for 100k sms or cheaper if u are buying more.
Re: Free Source Code Of Web Sms by DEBOLABI: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
@lojik Thanks a lot for the reply, which means the smsc infrastructure companys does not buy sms, maybe they just buy a server or something that provides this service for free. with the rate you gave; and if my project turns out large and maybe probably i would need to market with over 100k sms a day which we both know what this amounts to in a month and even a year.

was just thinking what it would cost to get or become an smsc infracture company so that you could resell in nigeria or other countries and as well use it for other purposes.

I really appreciate your reply,

Please revert.

(1) (Reply)

General Strategies For Converting Legacy Code? / Number Generator Challenge : Can You Solve This? / A Simple Signals And Slots Events Mechanism In Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.