Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

I'm The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman - Cee-c (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman - Cee-c (video) (327 Views)

Fans React To R0mant!c Video Of Actor Ibrahim Chatta And Actress Ayobami Ojo (vi / 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / BBNaija : CeeC Is Nigeria's Most Bitter Woman According To Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman - Cee-c (video) by sir3pu(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2019
BBNaija star, Ceec cried out last night during the Big Brother Naija reunion show where she stated that she is the most bitter woman in Nigeria.

She said this while in a heated argument with the other female of the show. Where she made them understand that she is the most trolled among them all.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://wiseloaded.com/im-the-most-bitter-nigerian-woman-cee-c-video/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Most Bitter Nigerian Woman - Cee-c (video) by youngest85(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2019
I'm happy to hear that

(1) (Reply)

Video - Navy Man Sent Sos Message That Saved The Life Of All ,see How / Video Of Funny Nigerian 30 States & Capital recitation , Captured By Celebrity / "I Trust Teddya With My Life And Can Give Him My Kidney Or Other Organ" – Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.