Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Should A Married Woman Respond To... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should A Married Woman Respond To... (553 Views)

The Curse In Sleeping With A Married Woman / Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Preciousgirl(f): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2019
Love proposal from another man who knows the woman is married?
Should be one with insults, blocking the man, or politely turning that person down? Should the woman tell her husband about it? Should the woman engage this man in chats?

Thank you.
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by youngest85(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Ask the man his motives and intentions. If it's bleeping things, name your price and everybody will be happy
Bible says: Be in peace with all men
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2019
Tell him that he needs to get married, that he's getting older. That his age mates are getting married. Even Don Jazzy sef is about marrying. Lol!
The Man is only interested in your skirt. Breach the chats, less you get tempted, used & dumped!

2 Likes

Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Simply tell the man NO and cut all communication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Preciousgirl(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Drnice2:
Tell him that he needs to get married, that he's getting older. That his age mates are getting married. Even Don Jazzy sef is about marrying. Lol!
The Man is only interested in your skirt. Breach the chats, less you get tempted, used & dumped!

What if he is also married
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by powerkey: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Should be one with insults, blocking the man, or politely turning that person down? Should the woman tell her husband about it? Should the woman engage this man in chats?

Thank you.

Such man is the greatest enemy of your husband, your family and also your enemy..

Tell him no, block all channels of communication and inform your husband.

Imagine that you were caught having it with the man and the video posted on the social media?

Stop it now...

2 Likes

Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by correctyourself(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Thank you.

Report the man to his wife and man will never trouble you gain, then block the man.

Option B, ask the man to give you his wife number that you want to give it to your husband.

4 Likes

Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Preciousgirl(f): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2019
correctyourself:

Report the man to his wife and man will never trouble you gain, then block the man.

Option B, ask the man to give you his wife number that you want to give it to your husband.

What if that breaks her marriage
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by correctyourself(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

It would not, note that the man will never send the wife number, this will make the man forget about the because its obvious that man will for into a trap, and he will not want to, rather he will stay away from the woman.
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by slivertongue: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2019
As simple as; sorry i am not interested...
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Preciousgirl(f): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
slivertongue:
As simple as; sorry i am not interested...

What if he says he wants normal friendship?
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by orisa37: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2019
It's Adultery. Don't fall for it.
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Preciousgirl(f): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2019
orisa37:
It's Adultery. Don't fall for it.

How? Just by communicating?
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by incogni2o: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

If he insists, introduce him to your Family.

You and your sweet hubby are one.

I suppose maybe your husband is buzy and not giving you much attention.

Dont tell your hubby yet about the Man, try to get involved with your hubby in his interests.

Tell him gently, you need some time together maybe become his PA.

I rarely see women wo get much attention from thier spouse intetested in other Men.

Dont let that guy/irresponsible man crush your marraige
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by slivertongue: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2019
oh! i am sorry sir, i am nt interested in ur person and i am nt in need of new friends.
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by orisa37: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Tell The Lover to Rape U.
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
The fact that you’re thinking of a reply to give a man making love advances at you when he knows(and you too because I’m guessing you’re the married woman in question) fully well that you’re married is quite alarming.

Your first duty is to your husband and as such your answer should be no, you don’t even have to think about it unless you already have it in mind to do the unthinkable.
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by robosky02(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

what will break her maarriage

Will also break yours so cut him off
Re: How Should A Married Woman Respond To... by robosky02(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Let me ask you

Your husband did you marry him the very first day you meet him

Certainly no

You meet .. Started communicating .. You fall in love.. And now married

So also communicating with this fellow will get to a point you will become emotional ... I mean love begins b4 ...

So stop now NOW

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Emeka Ihedioha Welcomes Pastor Lazarus Muoka To Imo State. / Christians Who Practice JEWISH CHRISTAINITY Assemble Here / Pastor Adeboye's Son Defends First Fruit Offering With Tooth Pick In His Mouth (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.