Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Talented Political Writer Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Talented Political Writer Needed (515 Views)

Talented Writers With Stories for Publishing Needed By A Novel Company. / Talented Writers With Stories for Publishing Needed By A Novel Company. / See What This Talented Biro Artist Drew With Biro � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talented Political Writer Needed by iykemails: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2019
If you are hardworking and very well versed in Nigerian politics and can research and write on any topic, then this post is for you. I am looking for someone who wants to make extra cash using their time online to write. I will be giving the successful candidate topics to research and write on and will pay per write up, no plagiarism please. If you are interested, simply reply to this post and let me know how I can reach you. Only serious minded people should indicate interest.
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by maclatunji: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2019
iykemails:
If you are hardworking and very well versed in Nigerian politics and can research and write on any topic, then this post is for you. I am looking for someone who wants to make extra cash using their time online to write. I will be giving the successful candidate topics to research and write on and will pay per write up, no plagiarism please. If you are interested, simply reply to this post and let me know how I can reach you. Only serious minded people should indicate interest.

Can you afford my services?

Send a mail to maclatunji@yahoo.com

I do pay before service too.
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by contigiency(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2019
I am the candidate for the job. You can reach me through chijiokenwankwo26@yahoo.com my phone and watsapp number is 08064697499
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by newgroom: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2019
I am interested. Jaigbadearemu@gmail.com
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by Lastorator: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2019
I am in, will give you a link to some of my articles. Lastorator@gmail.com
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by Jesse1991: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
I will not Waste your time by telling you am the best and all that bullshit, let me show you. My WhatsApp no is 07036826213 and my email address is obettac@gmail.com. just contact me and you will be glad you did.
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
So, who won the bid?
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by deeoh(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
iykemails:
You can chat me up on 08054051365; we'll talk more better I will also show you some of my work
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by marvin212: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2019
you can reach me on call or whatsapp

iykemails:
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by Jesse1991: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
For a man with in-depth knowledge of Nigerian politics, it doesn't get better than me. Contact me on WhatsApp because am the end of your search. The number is 07036826213
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by Owlwiwi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Well, I am the right person for the job, or so I believe. I have a past record of writing political motivated articles. I have written on both neutral and opinionated grounds. My articles speak a lot about me. A student of language, you don't need to worry about errors in mechanics, content and grammaticality.
If the offer is still available, you may contact me via WhatsApp: 08039401288.
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by Jesse1991: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have sent you several messages and you haven't replied to me. I am capable of writing excellent political articles. I have samples of political articles I can show you
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by Webbiey(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykemails:

You can reach me via WhatsApp on 07037866182, thanks.
Re: Talented Political Writer Needed by mhesy(f): 2:30pm On May 01, 2019
I am a content developer.. i also edit and proofread

(1) (Reply)

Ans This,i Will Subscribe For Anyone That Got It Correctly / Please Help Me Explain This Broadly, I Dont Understand It / Best Romance Book Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.