Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out (375 Views)

Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. / Pls Phones Gurus Should Choose For Me Oooo / Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out by ibblaze: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2019
I just collected gionee gn5003 (m6 mini) from a frined, the phone was working normal until it entered my hand when I wanted to factory reset the phone.
First I long press the power button and together with the volume down key and landed on a Chinese language which did not understand what it means i mistakenly press the power button when it was on one chines word that end with eMMC and it looks to me that the phone was factory reseting and ever since then the phone has beginning to misbehave
I later use the power button with volume button up and went to recovery to factory reset the phone again and after rebooting the phone will boot and off
I remove sim card from the phone it will boot well but if I insert simcard it will turn off
I also find out that the phone charges very slow now and don't charge to 100%,it will stop at 74% which it will take days to.
And thirdly anytime I want to take pictures with camera the phone will turn off
Pls what's really the problem and pls I need help
Thanks
Re: Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out by ibblaze: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2019
And I have looked for ROMs or stock ROMs online to port but didn't see any
Even twrp recovery self I could not find
Anyone can help for link or guide me on how to do it myself pls
Re: Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2019
My advise, just sell the phone and be happy with whatever you get. Or take it to ikeja you might be lucky, it will cost you tho.

So?
Re: Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out by ibblaze: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2019
fuckerstard:
My advise, just sell the phone and be happy with whatever you get. Or take it to ikeja you might be lucky, it will cost you tho.

So?
It will cost me how much
Re: Phones Gurus Should Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2019
ibblaze:

It will cost me how much

Idk, na guys wey dey village go know.

(1) (Reply)

OPPO In Nigeria, Set To Launch The F11 Pro On April 26 / What You Need To Know About Find My Device ? / Hard Choice To Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.