Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin (331 Views)

This Pastors Shares Why Living Faith Church Sacked Them In New Video / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Satan Conquers The World Through Sin. No wonder he wants you to remain in sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2019
Over time, I have heard people said ''when God gives talent, anointing, he can not take it away from you no matter what you do, you can still function with it'' in a way, we've seen it been proved with several people around us.
we've seen cases of spiritual leaders indulging in adultery, fornication, and so many other things. yet, they still function perfectly well. we see them performing miracle, healing and deliverance, some sing powerfully with anointing even right in sin.
My question: is it really true, that once God gives a man a talent, anointing, the gift remains forever even when the man is not in right stand with God? Bible teachers in the house, please help
Re: God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Shelumiel: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2019
The spiritual leaders you mentioned, are they operating with the Spirit of God or the spirit of Satan? Because from what I know ,both spirits can do miracles . And such miracles can be seen and misinterpreted to mean they are from God .
Re: God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Shelumiel:
The spiritual leaders you mentioned, are they operating with the Spirit of God or the spirit of Satan? Because from what I know ,both spirits can do miracles . And such miracles can be seen and misinterpreted to mean they are from God .
Yes. sometimes the anointing is from God. maybe the person deviate due to disobedience but not necessarily tha the person involved in demonic power and all that.
Re: God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Shelumiel: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2019
missdivineprove:
Yes. sometimes the anointing is from God. maybe the person deviate due to disobedience but not necessarily tha the person involved in demonic power and all that.
Well, from my own perspective , I feel these men are operating with a spirit that is not of God. For God will only allow miracles to be performed by people , who do His willing and are diligent to His commands . An example of this can be seen in the book of Kings , where God took His Spirit away from Saul . Although Saul was victorious in battle after the Spirit of God was taken from him , it did leave him with a distressing spirit which only gave him short-lived miracles .
Re: God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shelumiel:
Well, from my own perspective , I feel these men are operating with a spirit that is not of God. For God will only allow miracles to be performed by people , who do His willing and are diligent to His commands . An example of this can be seen in the book of Kings , where God took His Spirit away from Saul . Although Saul was victorious in battle after the Spirit of God was taken from him , it did leave him with a distressing spirit which only gave him short-lived miracles .
Thanks for sharing. based on this explanation, it's could be that man can still operate with the anointing even when God's spirit has left him.
Re: God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
missdivineprove:
Over time, I have heard people said ''when God gives talent, anointing, he can not take it away from you no matter what you do, you can still function with it'' in a way, we've seen it been proved with several people around us.
we've seen cases of spiritual leaders indulging in adultery, fornication, and so many other things. yet, they still function perfectly well. we see them performing miracle, healing and deliverance, some sing powerfully with anointing even right in sin.
My question: is it really true, that once God gives a man a talent, anointing, the gift remains forever even when the man is not in right stand with God? Bible teachers in the house, please help

What is anointing?

No one looses his paternity by acting wrongly.
Re: God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Jan 05
Every human being on this planet, those who believe in God and those who don't have talents. Those skills, either acquired or otherwise, are not dependent on whether one believes in God or not. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / The Most Frightening Verse In The Bible (at Least For Me) / China Tells Christians To Replace Images Of Jesus With Communist President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.