Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (53939 Views)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by greenprince(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
kernniejay:
Poseidon movie comes to mind. We don't even know which one is the safes means of transport now, Ethiopian Airline crash, Norway Cruise Ship capsize, Train derail in Turkey, School bus fire in Russia. one should better remain where he is than cruising about.

Rail is still by far the best for me... it's relatively safer in whatever weather condition compared to others. It's only those excessively fast high speed trains that scare me a little

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by olinx123(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
If it had been an aircraft mishap, the news would have been more popular

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gozzzy:

if you guys were Nigerians, forget it, you guys are finished. Because government will be constituting a committee that will look into what you guys went to do at sea,(whether na money laundering) because that's more important to Nigerian government than your lives.

Crabs in the barrel lives like yours are not important to the Nigerian government nor Nigerians... we all will be better off without such.

@ topic..... that sea is not smiling..... guess the passengers now really experience the power of nature.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Phygo:
Maybe they were singing "mammy water power, powerless power".
lmao real savage bro
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
SoftP:
Which kind life be dis
U enter road, omila
U follow air, crash land
U follow do water, Trapped

God please save ur children. U can't imagine what's going through their minds right now
u de waka for road sef straight bullet
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by olujastro: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
MachoMontana:

Nigga u aint neva lied! Dat sea ruff as a mofo. I was a US exchange student in Norway and had a totally scary experience on that dang doggone sea undecided cry angry cry
I went on a day's fishing trip in that vast North Sea of Norway with 3 Vikings, sorry, with 3 Norwegian friends lol
We went in a little boat with an old outboard motor that died an hour after we got to sea. As we drifted out deeper in to sea, a huge storm started tossing us about real wild. Heavy rain and huge waves of salty seawater crashed upon us, drenching us in salty water. We drifted helplessly in the vast sea for hours. Thanks to a passing Hurtigruter (a Norwegian ferry) that saw us and rescued us.
We ain't caught no single tadpole that day lol
Days after my shoes had dried up, they were full of salt to last a restaurant for life hahaha tonguetonguegrin;
Very risky boat ride there. Thank God for your lives.
I can't do that on the North Sea especially after seeing people die in the very calm Nigerian deep-water.
We just hiked to the coastal hills at Egersund, took pictures by the coastal cliff and lighthouse before returning to our cabins.

3 Likes

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Notatribalist:
yes is true,same with most African countries.But only Nigerians come online to was their dirty linen outside..

true sha
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by GMbuharii: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why the hell didn't the company envisage this? Didn't they study the weather?
When the sea gets rough, captains set sail,they sail away.

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
If na naija
Just know say all of una don die be that
Emergency or help wud come after a week
But i trust europe b4 30mins
Help dom come.move everybody out
Allow titanic sink shaps

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by MachoMontana(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:

Very risky boat ride there. Thank God for your lives.
I can't do that on the North Sea especially after seeing people die in the very calm Nigerian deep-water.
We just hiked to the coastal hills at Egersund, took pictures by the coastal cliff and lighthouse before returning to our cabins.

Thanks bro. We sho nuff thought dat was gone be our last day on earth. Dat sea was angry, water waves so violent n high crashing down on us in dat lil ole boat. Never been so scared in my whole life lipsrsealed cry
But guess whatt? Very next week, jumped on another Hurtigruten cruise from Bergen to Stavanger wit some other Norwegian buddies lol

2 Likes

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
someone is better confirm this to be a movie.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Elliot2:
If u like preach from now till tomorrow,ur patriotism will not save u in a situation like this unless u r some cow. I know that you know Leah is still not found.

You hate it so much why not destroy ur certificate y not shout u won't use d naira y not destroy everything of urs relating to Nigeria it people like u dat be in d rain begging for govt job smh
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Sometimes you need to sit your asss at home and enjoy. The world out there is so unpredictable!! It might be fun at first, but it can be catastrophic at last!!

I hope everyone is rescued amen!
And you think tragedy can not occur in your house? most Accidents deaths happens remotely, you might aswell don't bother going to the shops, work church, supermarket, to your next door neighbor's lock yourself indoors, Never leave the house. Dammm!!

I ve gone been on cruises numerous times, it was fine. accidents can happen anywere and anytime.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by icebird25(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Time to search for the name of that woman on facebook.. If you know you know.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Smily202:
Nairaland is no longer current with what's happening.. They are no longer updated way back when I use to know them.

Old. Members are no longer comfortable with what the mods push to front page.
Absolutely! Nairaland used to be Very Educative, one had Matured, Civilised and good conversations on brilliant Topics. nowadays Nairaland is full with Rubbish and Juvenilistic Topics and irrelevant, Insultive and Derogatory comments.

2 Likes

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Phygo:
Maybe they were singing "mammy water power, powerless power".

Hahahaha

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Modern day titanic drama.

God be blessed they were rescued.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please don't disturb any Nigerian politicians in that ship, they are there to representing Nigeria and Nigerians. Wicked politicians on earth.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is why the British/Dutch etc. Had their empires. They built ships to survive this kind of weather and used them around the world.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
nigeria is backward
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
I trust my naija fam to see the joke in everything....
See comments, lols
"Typical example of 'na enjoyment go kih you" chai got me cracking grin
My naija fans, so proud of you guys lols

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
franchuks:
Tragic
How is that tragic?
No one died!
Seas/Oceans do get stormy, ships will be tossed about that’s what happens during a storm at sea.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
emperorblog21:
nigeria is backward

How about you see Nigeria as 'not moving at all' instead of 'backwards?

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Others can be rescued but not Nigerian politicians.
SouthSouth1914:
Sometimes you need to sit your asss at home and enjoy. The world out there is so unpredictable!! It might be fun at first, but it can be catastrophic at last!!

I hope everyone is rescued amen!
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by hardbody: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
olujastro:
The North Sea is the craziest sea I've ever seen in my life. Even at the coast, the water is violent. The sea was so rough yesterday that rescue boats sent also faced similar problems. Thankfully everyone has been rescued.
Nigerian sea is super calm even in deepwater environment.

Wetin you sef dey find take Sabi water like that, you be oceanography student?
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by olujastro: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
hardbody:

Wetin you sef dey find take Sabi water like that, you be oceanography student?
Lol. No, I work(ed) on the sea.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
JoanHicks:
They all will be safe
Amen.
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by ajl: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
One of the reasons i may never go a cruise with my family because i always have this strange feeling that something may happen when its my time. And not with all the numerous dreams of me swimning/floating around in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
noisy45:
The ship is close to the sea beach self they will all survive. If I dey there I for don swim comot. Ijaw man nah fish

Is that why you guys always win gold medals in swimming at the Olympics?
Re: Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
All you coons coming out to suck white dick shameful. I hope you all get get to purge the black race of many of its worthless individuals such as yourselves. As for these white people in trouble I don't give a shit about them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.