Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) (991 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) by Nairatrend: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi, has sent a strong message to President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government regarding the security situation in the country.

He spoke in reaction to the kidnap and release of the mother of fellow Super Eagles star, Samuel Kalu.

“I called Samuel when his mother was kidnapped and gave him my advice as someone who has been through it twice. I knew how he would be feeling. I was glad when his mother was released because you don’t want anyone going through that.

“I suppose these things happen every day with different families and obviously we want to see the authorities take more responsibility, but Nigeria is a very crowded place and you can’t manage the security.

“You go out and you don’t know if you will come back. The government need to look into it and they can do more,” Mikel said on BBC World Service’s Sportsworld.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/eagles-captain-mikel-obi-sends-strong-message-to-president-buhari-see-what-he-said/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) by decatalyst(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Me wey dey spread my clothes jeje, no one go kidnap me except dem steal the clothes grin grin

Re: Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) by Nairatrenders: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
decatalyst:
Me wey dey spread my clothes jeje, no one go kidnap me except dem steal the clothes grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Where is the strong message
Re: Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) by Nairatrenders: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lalasticlala shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Sends Strong Message To President Buhari (see What He Said) by SommyGudman(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=kingemzy5 post=76939919]Where is the strong message[/nnaa my brother, same question with me
quote]

(1) (Reply)

Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Inability To Quit Betting / Westham To Win Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.