Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election (1154 Views)

APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by SonOfTheLion(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Aminu Tambuwa who is the incumbent Governor Of Sokoto State has been declared the winner of Sokoto State Governorship elections after the supplementary elections held in 22 LGAs on Saturday 23rd March 2019.

Aminu who polled total votes of 489,558 won by a very slim margin to defeat APC's Ahmad Aliyu who came second by polling 486,145 votes. Results were collated at the state's collation centre of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)

PDP had earlier secured 489.558 votes when the result of the March 9 elections was declared inconclusive, while Ahmad Aliyu of the All Progressive Congress (APC) came second, polling 486,145 votes.

The margin at which Tambuwa was leading stood at 3,413 votes which were way lower than the canceled votes which were 75,403. As a result, the elections were declared inconclusive.

The last minutes deciding factor for the elections was Kebbe LGA where PDP secured 5, 457, while APC polled 7, 173 votes.

However, the final count shows APC polled 511,661 votes, while the PDP leads by securing 512,202 votes respectively. Due to these figures, it can be said that PDP defeated APC with 341 votes.

Congratulations to Aminu Tambuwa!

lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source: https://insidelyf.blogpsot.com

Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Racoon(m): 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy Congrats Sokoto people.APC shame
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Caseless: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wamako fall my hands. Which kain stupid margin be this?

Kebe should have been wholly taken by apc.
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Caseless: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy Congrats Sokoto people.APC shame
which one be shame? The shame should be on the incumbent who narrowly escaped by just 300 votes.
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Ozinback: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good one, no room for witchcraft broom
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Caseless: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Omo, I reported spam, thread disappeared. cheesy
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Fadomero(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
this one wet him face dey like dull baby go sabi steal money
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by BuhariAdvocate: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wamako no get sense.kudos to Ameache and Ganduje. Although wamako fought a good fight. He fought tabuwal, sultan and all his cabinet.
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Fadomero(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
this one wey him face dey like dull baby go sabi steal money
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by hsafarms: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Type flat head without a space in the comment box and see a magic grin

Igbo amaka grin
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Caseless: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wamako no get sense.kudos to Ameache and Ganduje. Although wamako fought a good fight. He fought tabuwal, sultan and all his cabinet.
I never knew Wamako is this clueless. Kebe should have been completely taken with few votes left for tambuwal. Look at the votes he got in their strongholds.

Some of these politicians are too clueless to be in politics. Ganduje looks clueless, but he's fighting like a lion in kano and this fool called wamako has everything in his pockets and threw it away. Tambuwal deserves more than Saraki got. He betrayed the party by supporting Dogara.

I'll forever respect Amaechi
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by tuniski: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Caseless:
I never knew Wamako is this clueless. Kebe should have been completely taken with few votes left for tambuwal. Look at the votes he got in their strongholds.

Some of these politicians are too clueless to be in politics. Ganduje looks clueless, but he's fighting like a lion in kano and this fool called wamako has everything in his pockets and threw it away. Tambuwal deserves more than Saraki got. He betrayed the party by supporting Dogara.

I'd forever respect Amaechi
Youth in love with criminality. I am happy you are not my generation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Caseless: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
tuniski:

Youth in love with criminality. I am happy you are not my generation.
what's criminality? By making sure your strongholds are preserved? Do you know what Ganduje has done in Gama ward in the last 2 weeks? I mean intensive campaigning, not criminality.
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by nofij(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Caseless:

APC!! CHANGE!!!
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by tuniski: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Caseless:
what's criminality? By making sure your strongholds are preserved? Do you know what Ganduje has done in Gama ward in the last 2 weeks? I mean intensive campaigning, not criminality.

What happened in kano yesterday was criminality QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by BuhariAdvocate: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
I heard wamako have brain disorder. That is shucks
Caseless:

Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by BuhariAdvocate: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ignore that lad.
Caseless:
Re: BREAKING! Tambuwa Declared Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Election by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019

(1)

The Rise Of Abia State Industries Begins As Golden Guinea Plc Makes A Come Back! / Osinbajo Lies As Much As The ‘devil’ That He Preaches Against —jonathan. / Fela Kuti Warning About Buhari's Tyrannical Nature Has Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.