Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? (398 Views)

How To Make Money On Whatsapp Without Wasting Data / Make Money On Whatsapp Without Wasting Data / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? by chinwong(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys,

Are you tired of wasting time and data without earning?
Or you are the type who hasn't earned anything online?

Hesitate no more and join my WhatsApp group through this link

https://chatwhatsappcom/CTFqM40V4Fb9xyvFAiphwI

Do put a dot in-between chat, WhatsApp and com in the above link.

For those who hurry, Utest program will be coming up again by 25th March.

So delay no more.

See y'all at the top.
Re: Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? by chinwong(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2022
I’m back again guys.

Let’s figh poverty & sapa together

Come and learn how to be financially free doing simple tasks online

Shoot a text now

https://3lya2la/
Re: Tired Of Wasting Data Without Earning? by chinwong(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Play games online and earn some cool cash �

With which you can diversify or enroll in that course you want or start that blog of yours.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Short And Precise Explanation Of Bigmarketplace / Chicken Wire / Poultry Wire Mesh / This Is What I Do While Going And Coming Back From Work In Lagos (traffic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.