Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What' Could Be Wrong With My New Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What' Could Be Wrong With My New Phone? (407 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With My Phone / What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What' Could Be Wrong With My New Phone? by remi4ever(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I bought a new tecno pouvoir 2 pro, 2days ago. I opted for a phone with a 5000mah battery because I school in a place where power supply is epileptic.

After unboxing the phone, it came with a battery power of 70%, after which I decided to charge it with a Mikano generator till it got to 100%,then I unplugged and started using.

Later in the day, I charged my phone with power from the mains (NEPA) till it was full , and I used it throughout the day before yesterday, it was pretty satisfying.

Fast forward to around 9pm last night, I plugged it when it was around 9%, till it got to 70% before turning of the gen (this time a medium sized generator) and and it was dropping at a faster rate.

Is this behaviour normal since its a new phone and the battery might not have gotten its full power, or my inability to charge it with NEPA light is affecting it?

Battery experts in the house... Over to you.
Re: What' Could Be Wrong With My New Phone? by Blastedholligan: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Believe me, charging your phone with a generator spoils battery life. Charge with NEPA and see if it exhibits same behaviour

(1) (Reply)

Gionee A1 Vs Samsung Note 4 / maker / Neatly Used Factory Unlocked Iphone 7 Plus 128gig Going For 140k Non Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.