Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid (388 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by otiwisdom: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
So nairaland I have being in argument with most of the atheist of nairaland and I have seen that they are afraid to accept God as their creator. The devil have influence their mind with worldy things to the extent,they are afraid of following God because they if they follow the ways of God they might loose those precious things.
Secondly they are confused,their state of mind is not at rest.Most of them don't have enough evidence to back up their claim why they don't believe in Christ.You will ask them question and before you known they will start spiting trash.
Lastly,they are tool in which the devil is using to pull out the believers from Christian race because the Bible said many are called few are chosen and also if you can remember was Jesus said to Thomas "blessed are they that have not see but yet believe"
Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by johnydon22(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
So nairaland I have being in argument with most of the atheist of nairaland and I have seen that they are afraid to accept God as their creator.
Afraid? When it is literally the easiest thing to do.

The devil have influence their mind with worldy things to the extent,they are afraid of following God because they if they follow the ways of God they might loose those precious things.
The good ol they want to sin cliche. I could bet my balls you are no more a better person that most atheist here.

If you need belief in God to stop you from being a douchebag then you really are a douchebag

Secondly they are confused,their state of mind is not at rest.
A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value.

Most of them don't have enough evidence to back up their claim why they don't believe in Christ.
They actually do.

1. lack or deficiency of evidence from the proponents
2. Over-reliance on faith by proponents
3. Unreliability of source material
4. Lack of or unauthentic archeological findings
5. Sheer absurdity of the claims
6. Over-usage or reliance of source material on folklore and borrowed myths

And most especially, the onus is more on you to provide enough evidence why they should

You will ask them question and before you known they will start spiting trash.
We all have our deficiencies in arguments but i particularly have seen your propensity to cognitive dissonance

Lastly,they are tool in which the devil is using to pull out the believers from Christian race because the Bible said many are called few are chosen and
Hey dude, you are the one who believes in the devil here, don't bring us down to your problem.

also if you can remember was Jesus said to Thomas "blessed are they that have not see but yet believe"
Exactly, that sounds like what a con-man would say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by Shelumiel: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
I have never seen atheist express their views without one form of insult or the other . This just goes to show how insecure they are about what they claim to believe in . grin

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by CAPSLOCKED: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
Shelumiel:
I have never seen atheist express their views without one form of insult or the other . This just goes to show how insecure they are about what they claim to believe in . grin

MAYBE PEOPLE INSULT YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW TO SOUND LIKE A MAD PERSON.
MADNESS IS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR POSTS ON THE FORUM, INCLUDING THIS ONE.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by Shelumiel: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MAYBE PEOPLE INSULT YOU BECAUSE YOU KNOW HOW TO SOUND LIKE A MAD PERSON.
MADNESS IS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR POSTS ON THE FORUM, INCLUDING THIS ONE.
Bro, do us all favor and stop being a fool for once . Thanks.
Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by kevoh(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
otiwisdom:
So nairaland I have being in argument with most of the atheist of nairaland and I have seen that they are afraid to accept God as their creator. The devil have influence their mind with worldy things to the extent,they are afraid of following God because they if they follow the ways of God they might loose those precious things.
Secondly they are confused,their state of mind is not at rest.Most of them don't have enough evidence to back up their claim why they don't believe in Christ.You will ask them question and before you known they will start spiting trash.
Lastly,they are tool in which the devil is using to pull out the believers from Christian race because the Bible said many are called few are chosen and also if you can remember was Jesus said to Thomas "blessed are they that have not see but yet believe"

Can you state a few of those questions and the trash "the-so-called-atheists" spat as response.
Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by finalboss(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by TVSA: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Coming from the guy that didn't know you can see a planet with a telescope grin grin
Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by otiwisdom: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
TVSA:
Coming from the guy that didn't know you can see a planet with a telescope grin grin
So you are also an atheist
Re: The Atheist Are Confuse, Frustrated And Afraid by TVSA: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
otiwisdom:

So you are also an atheist
I don't label it, but I'm a cultural Christian smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Satan's Kingdom / The End Is Nearer Than We Thought / Pastors Are Not Your Daddy. Stop Disobeying God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.