Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday (1759 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires / Toyin Lawani Dressed Up As A Wonder Woman & Her Son As A Iron Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday by FlirtyGist: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
GistMore.com

Yoruba actor Kayode Adebayo dressed up as lady to celebrate his birthday today, March 24th. He wrote;

Praise the Lord!!! I am + 1
Glory be to God.
Family, fams. Fans. Pls join me to celebrate me, myself and I as I add another year today.
Am Alive, am grateful
Am strong, am thankful
Am healthy, am grateful
Am among the living, am thankful
Please pray for me. Happy birthday to me.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/yoruba-actor-kayode-adebayo-dressed-up-as-lady-to-celebrate-his-birthday

Re: Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday by FlirtyGist: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019

Re: Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday by Unlimitk(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Yorubas are too good at acting
Re: Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday by Funmmyastic: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
He try small
Re: Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday by cassidy1996(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
the guy nor well

(1) (Reply)

"If Nobody Talks About You Then You Are Nobody" - Regina Daniels (photos) / Tboss Confirms She Was Pregnant And Has Welcomed Her Baby / Tacha's Supporters Drops Her For Esther, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.