Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,196 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu (570 Views)

"I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu by unclesuruoffi: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Uti Nwachukwu who took to Twitter to share his thought about religion in Africa, disclosed that he hates that African Pastors always use fear to convince people to worship God.

According to the media personality and reality show star, God has not given us the spirit of fear. Uti Nwachukwu who stated that he hates that African Pastors use fear to convince people to worship God, gave off some as fear of poverty, fear of failure, fear of Attack & ultimately fear of hell.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/24/i-hate-that-african-pastors-use-fear-to-convince-people-uti-nwachukwu/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu by zilon12(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Without fear, most members won't see the need for church, therefore the congregation size will reduce and hence the pastor becomes less influencial and less rich

You get the picture
Re: I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu by itspzpics(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
tongue that's true
Re: I Hate That African Pastors Use Fear To Convince People - Uti Nwachukwu by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fear is the only thing the black man understands.

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas / Burna Boy & Nipsey Hussle Recorded Song For His Upcoming Album / I Improve Every Day – Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.