Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Eden Hazard Speaks On Rumours About Signing Agreement With Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Speaks On Rumours About Signing Agreement With Real Madrid (314 Views)

Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / NFF Signs Partnership Agreement With Serie A Side, AS Roma / "Am Here To Be The Best Player" - Eden Hazard Speaks After Unveil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Speaks On Rumours About Signing Agreement With Real Madrid by Nairatrenders: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard has denied reports that he has agreed a lucrative five-year deal with Real Madrid.

Hazard’s Chelsea deal comes to an end after next season and reports emerged this week stating that he had agreed to join Real – after speaking directly to their head coach Zinedine Zidane.

Hazard is currently on international duty with Belgium and, when asked about the Real link on Saturday, he smiled and said: “There’s nothing in the reports.

“I’m only focused on tomorrow’s game against Cyprus.

“That’s all I’m thinking about.”

Sky Sports News understands that Chelsea rejected a bid of around £60m for Hazard earlier this month.

The Belgian has turned down offers of a new deal at Chelsea so far – but with the spectre of a transfer ban hanging over the London club, they may be reluctant to sell their prize asset.

If they are unable to sign Hazard, Real are planning a move for West Ham’s Felipe Anderson.

grin See Source Here

(1) (Reply)

I Will Call Referees To Stop Games Where There Is Racial Abuse - Uefa President / Not Winning AFCON, One Of My Regrets- Peter Odemwingie / FINAL COMMENT! Man United Boss Solskjaer Speaks On Pogba Leaving For Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.