Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (45622 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by zoba88: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
A social media user identified as Obadaki took to Facebook to share the story of a friend who was killed by Boko Haram in Maiduguri. According to the FB user,Lt FM Onubah was killed by the insurgents while defending Nigeria.His elder brother was also killed by the insurgents years back.Below is what the FB user wrote....

'Still can't  believe you  are no more. Wished tears can bring u back my hrt still bleeds wit pains. My tears r pumping.fire.U die fighting for ur country.it will never b well wit  BH and Der sponsors .ur elder brother  maj onuba died in d process of fighting for Nigeria hmmmmm now u too.same maiduguri yyyyyyyyyyy oh lord yy did u allow  2 brothers hmmmm officers.go down  like dat.Rest on my hero.U will 4eva remain in my hrt Rip Lt FM onubah'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier-years.html

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Officialgarri: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Call me wicked but he died where he ought to die.

What else were the military supposed to do if they had no war to fight ?
Sit in their home and get fat , or get on the street and beat people up when bored ?

Most Soldiers recruited since after the Nigerian civil war have only gone through trainings but never saw action to put their training to use .

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Abfinest007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
kpele sorry otidole
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Amuocha: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oga dey London grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by ripbubu: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Caused is any one that fights for people that don't want to in this shit hole

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Two brothers, that's wrong. Wrongful selection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by orisa37: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lord have Mercy.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by delugajackson: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
His brother died and no one even remembers his name. He kept on fighting for a lost cause. He didn't think of resigning voluntarily, at least so he could go back and take care of his brother's children if he had any. And now he has been wiped off from the surface of the earth, murdered in cold blood by the same religous-bastards that took his brother's life. Damn shame.

If the Nigeria government were serious about defeating B.H, they would have done that a long time ago. Recently, the Chadian government fired their service chiefs for issues bordering around gross negligence and death of soldiers. That is a country that is serious about defeating this insurgency, a government that need results. Are they better than us? NO. But because we have a tyrant who doesn't care about the lives of people as president. A man with an unquantifiable level of incompetence at the helm of affairs. A man with no value or respect for human lives. Truly, there was a country.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by GOFRONT(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Boys no longer gingered to join NA nowadays...

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Ganiyat72(f): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
His death is an act of suicide and hence should be thrown to evil forest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by emekabros2: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
What will their parents and siblings do now?May their souls RIP.Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by chat2deen(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rip Lt FM Onubah. His brother Capt FK Onubah was killed in nassarawa state in 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by SouthSouth1914: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
To the soldiers alive- Get out while you can. The government is using the military in a game of chess!! Those who are dying right now are pawns!!

The way the government used the military to intimidate helpless Nigerians during the election is the same way they are using Boko Haram to intimidate the military just to benefit their insatiable lust for wealth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by tstx(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Two brothers in the Army.... Na wa o
Rip
See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by potent5(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Their family must be highly connected in the army. Let them send another member of their family to go and die for nothing. Nonsense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by hamid6249: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Your father is mad for bringing you to this world
Officialgarri:

Sit in their home and get fat , or get on the street and beat people up when bored ?

Most Soldiers recruited since after the Nigerian civil war have only gone through trainings but never saw action to put their training to use .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Beno3: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Who is deceiving who
They are technically defeated.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by igbosarejews(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
What do I type now RIP or owing to what these people did in River State last election ..
Still in dilemma of what to type angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Onlinealaba(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
cry fate isn't fair on this family. May God grant him eternal rest

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by chibestjerry(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

you are the most beautiful Idiot i have ever encountered
1. you don't think and talk like a normal person (which i know you are not)
2. Where its it written that soldiers are meant to die in a war to prove their training
3. You are just Stupid

Some people are out there endangering their lives for you and my sake and you came to Nairaland to spill trash
One condom would have prevented all this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Zuorom: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Another soldier die? Mtcheew, next!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Bluffly: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Are you saying the military ensured the current action stays?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Why Boko haram no dey tire
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
chibestjerry:

you are the most beautiful Idiot i have ever encountered
1. you don't think and talk like a normal person (which i know you are not)
2. Where its it written that soldiers are meant to die in a war to prove their training
3. You are just Stupid

Some people are out there endangering their lives for you and my sake and you came to Nairaland to spill trash
One condom would have prevented all this
Two condoms this argument wouldn't have been .....�������

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by darthv: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fake news
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by Conceptman: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Amuocha:
Oga dey London grin
oga dey use our money go jaye for london
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by UKBobo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sai Baba. Next level for the soldiers family. They will cry a river, walahi. RIP

Naija get the leaders they deserve.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by CapoDTuttiCapi: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Omo this war is longer oo.

If they "win".... whoever served from beginning till end would be super tough.

Much respect to the soldiers, especially those just joining

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by omoadeleye(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Let northerner face their problem alone

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos by chibestjerry(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
mperornero:
Two condoms this argument wouldn't have been .....�������

Or probably your old man was trying to withdraw but unfortunately.... produce A Disaster

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) / Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.