Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Where Do We Go??? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do We Go??? (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do We Go??? by Ade1toonna: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Goodday wonderful people of Nairaland,
Its been kind of confusing, me, my husband and my 4month old son wants to leave Nigeria with the study and hopefully migrate program, but the problem is we are confuse and don't know where to pick.
We have limited fund
A place we can raise our son
No racism
Allowed to work
Affordable accomodation
And in Europe
Please only experience persons
Thanks
Re: Where Do We Go??? by youngest85(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Canada
Re: Where Do We Go??? by rs172(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ade1toonna:
Its been kind of confusing, me, my husband and my 4month old son wants to leave Nigeria with the study and hopefully migrate program, but the problem is we are confuse and don't know where to pick.
We have limited fund
No racism
Allowed to work
Affordable accomodation
And in Europe
Thanks

Go through this thread to read the guidelines https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: Where Do We Go??? by Bolamike: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ade1toonna:
We have limited fund
No racism
Allowed to work
Affordable accomodation
And in Europe
Thanks

If you meet the requirements for Canada Express Entry, go for it. The least required amount for a single person is around $12k I think, you can check the CIC website (cic.gc.ca) for the requirements and the funds that needs to be in your account. You can also go through the study permit route, the least required amount is $25k.

You can also check out some Europe countries like Norway and Finland.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Where Do We Go??? by eduson33(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
There is racism everywhere.
Migration takes strong plan and time.
As a family, if you guys are educated and skilled, CANADA and AUSTRALIA is the best bet.

you can also research about any country in EU where you can be granted permit if you give birth there.
one of you can apply for studies while the other joins as partner.

don't go to any country to live on visit visa.

do not pay any agent for visa.

With 1000$ you can get turkey residence visa and its renewable .
jobs in turkey doesn't pay as well but the cost of living is relatively cheap.that can be your starting point.

Turkey can offer you citizenship if you've lived there for 5 to 6 years if that's your target.

Ade1toonna:
We have limited fund
No racism
Allowed to work
Affordable accomodation
And in Europe
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Do We Go??? by jesmond3945: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol no racism. Be ready to be seen as a monkey and treated as one.

1 Like

Re: Where Do We Go??? by salford: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ade1toonna:
We have limited fund
No racism
Allowed to work
Affordable accomodation
And in Europe
Thanks
There is no country in the world without racism. Countries with friendly immigration programs I can think off the top of my head are Australia and Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Man Seen Driving A Car With Three Tyres In Lagos (photos) / Nigerians Arrested / Please I Need Your Help On How Much It Will Cost To Migrate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.