Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos (45573 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / Soldier Disarming An IED With His Bare Hands In Kafan Ruwa, Borno (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Mortiano(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

He was among those that killed people in Rivers and in the South during elections.

Mtchewww... Next

You r wrong dear... That guy might b ur brother.... Southern soldiers are sent to die in the hands of Boko Haram
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by mvem(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
delugajackson:
And Lie Mohammed said that Boko Haram has been "technically defeated." Yet our soldiers have been on death row on each passing day. It shall never be well with that lying-bastard and his incompetent master.
...but you know America said times without number that al-Qaeda and Taliban has been defeated but it's same America that's negotiating with Taliban as of now... Same al-Qaeda that are still potent... Am not a supporter of the government but we misread when we quote "technically defeated" ...it can mean a lot... Though I believe Boko Haram abi ISWAP which is what we have now and it's more potent than Boko Haram hasn't been defeated

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by JaphNice(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A group of soldiers were filmed treating their colleague who was badly injured following an IED explosion while fighting Boko Haram insurgents on the frontline.

The soldier who lost one of his legs in the explosion was very calm as his colleagues attended to him.

Just recently, military causalities were recorded after soldiers stepped on landmines reportedly planted by Boko Haram terrorists in Gwoza local government area of Borno State.

Military and civilian militia sources blamed Boko Haram jihadists for planting the mine, underlying the persistent threat to civilians in the remote region.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/soldiers-treat-their-colleague-after-being-hit-by-ied-explosion.html
sorry you jst lost ur leg for nothing after this moment nobody will give a Bleep about you anymore dts if you were able to get ur entitlement. Now you are a burden to ur family ... Sorry once again
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

He was among those that killed people in Rivers and in the South during elections.

Mtchewww... Next
u speak like a mad man from mali, how did u knw he was among those people. fool at 30
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Rubbiish(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
dominique:
Aww, his leg is gone sad
Is this all u have to say? sad
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by mvem(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
JaphNice:
sorry you jst lost ur leg for nothing after this moment nobody will give a Bleep about you anymore dts if you were able to get ur entitlement. Now you are a burden to ur family ... Sorry once again
..he lost his leg because of you..for your safety... I swear if no soldier is available fighting Boko Haram, they will be at your doorsteps in your village.... Maybe it's then you will know that because you sleep at night with two eyes close doesn't mean someone is not dieing for you to do that....
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by legwa10(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
joeprince23:
I once applied for military short service with the navy and because I am from Portharcourt they said I stand good chance as per ND quota. But after seeing some really disgusting things our first boot camp, I had to run... Nigerian military is really messed up in terms of personal welfare
stop lying, how can you apply short service with ND?
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by udemzyudex(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
That's their own business, they are the real zombies.
Who cares.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by wink2015(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A group of soldiers were filmed treating their colleague who was badly injured following an IED explosion while fighting Boko Haram insurgents on the frontline.

The soldier who lost one of his legs in the explosion was very calm as his colleagues attended to him.

Just recently, military causalities were recorded after soldiers stepped on landmines reportedly planted by Boko Haram terrorists in Gwoza local government area of Borno State.

Military and civilian militia sources blamed Boko Haram jihadists for planting the mine, underlying the persistent threat to civilians in the remote region.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/soldiers-treat-their-colleague-after-being-hit-by-ied-explosion.html

NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR

The federal government budget so much to conduct the general election.

What stop the same federal government from procuring mine clearing device.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by noisy45(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
One leg off he would be useless to the military he is now on his own after first aid treatment. Useless country
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
joeprince23:
I once applied for military short service with the navy and because I am from Portharcourt they said I stand good chance as per ND quota. But after seeing some really disgusting things our first boot camp, I had to run... Nigerian military is really messed up in terms of personal welfare
u should be thankful for not being chosen...I did my NYSC in cantonment.trust me,if u know what's happening inside,u will NEVER dream of joining military
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oh my God..... And he is married. Gracefully wearing his wedding band, how will d woman feel. Thank God u weren't dead and u won't die yet.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by udemzyudex(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
mvem:
..he lost his leg because of you..for your safety... I swear if no soldier is available fighting Boko Haram, they will be at your doorsteps in your village.... Maybe it's then you will know that because you sleep at night with two eyes close doesn't mean someone is not dieing for you to do that....

Pls stop this joke, the same soldiers that won't even think before shooting and harassing unarmed citizen?

Same soldiers that were deployed to harras innocent citizens in rivers state, same soldiers that stole ballot papers.
Which bokoharam will be at your door step?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by varyo: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
I concurr!!!

quote author=delugajackson post=76945118]And Lie Mohammed said that Boko Haram has been "technically defeated." Yet our soldiers have been on death row on each passing day. It shall never be well with that lying-bastard and his incompetent master.[/quote]
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by bigcasava1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is alright
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by bigcasava1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

Pls stop this joke, the same soldiers that won't even think before shooting and harassing unarmed citizen?

Same soldiers that were deployed to harras innocent citizens in rivers state, same soldiers that stole ballot papers.
Which bokoharam will be at your door step?
what's the difference between soilder and bokoharam?
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by asiga(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next

If this is not madness, I wonder what else to call it.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
legwa10:
stop lying, how can you apply short service with ND?
Bros learn to understand people before you rush to condemn them..... By ND, he meant Niger Delta not National Diploma as you thought.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
So sad. Some of these young men just want jobs. They don't have enough materiel to fight the terrorists. They are being sabotaged from within. They're fighting an endless war because of vested interests.
Ultimately this country is not worth losing even a finger for. You will be abandoned after sacrificing everything
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by saabright(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next

you are a fool. u no get sense.
if only I dey close to u now, I for punch u real hard in the face.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by legwa10(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
Castroii:

Bros learn to understand people before you rush to condemn them..... By ND, he meant Niger Delta not National Diploma as you thought.
noted, accept my appologies
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
mvem:
An average Nigerian down south is more likely to be killed by a trigger happy soldier than by Boko Haram fact! And you very well know this, so stop with the emotional blackmail!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Hezzyluv: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next

Take it easy sir
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by ngadaAwo: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Bush, a soldier can not be posted twice. And Btw, he's not dead.
[/s]
trash
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Ayasayas(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nawaoo God will help the soldier.
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by PapalsBulls(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:

trash
[/s]
Bloodkiller aka silasnwude aka cursedabiola and some other useless handles grin

Cc corrinthians
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Bossjakande: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next
u see how stupid u are biafran fool
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by ngadaAwo: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
[s]
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]
Bloodkiller aka silasnwude aka cursedabiola and some other useless handles grin

Cc corrinthians
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Bossjakande: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
EzeFund:
I repeat, Nigeria isn't worth dying or even fighting for.
guy get sence
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by Unrated900(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Is Buhari aware?

I have no RIP to type.

Mtchewww... Next

The distance between you and common sense is

Awka to Nnewi

IPod CR7 Goat
Re: Soldier Loses His Leg After IED Explosion By Boko Haram. Graphic Photos by abiaumo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
O boy! That leg na history! Chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kakah Hajja Is Dead! Buratai's Mother Dies In Borno / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo / Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.