Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate (35271 Views)

Drug Trafficking: Court Bars Lawyers, Journalists From Abba Kyari’s Trial / Withdraw Honour Award From Abba Kyari - Inibehe Effiong Tells House Of Reps / Who Is Leaking Official Documents From Abba Kyari’s Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by Humility017(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tecno66:
I am seeing a repeat of 1983 elections which was manipulated for the defunct NPN and which led to serious crisis and eventual end of that republic. It's funny that after all these years we are still talking about falsification of election results.

I told someone today...that there may be a coup prior 2023.... it may look impossible but to be honest some patriotic military officers are not happy with the happenings currently

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by Purej: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
(Q) Which Nigerian president conducted the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria?

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

(d) Saint Micheal (Buhari)
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by ozo13(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
uzobaby:
Did Buhari allow this to happen in Kano because he will never need their votes againKano is too volatile to allow such kind of rigging
hehehe.which kinda rigging.if the pdp guy was more popular he should have won in the main election with like 300k margin as the allegation on gandollar neck was enormous to finish his political carrier in the main election.if u r talking about rigging jus go through the main election result.u will see a particular local government pdp got 60k vote as against apc 10k vote. We can as well call that one rigging nah cos that was where the Abba guy got that 26k margin in his favour in the main election .if pdp got evidence they should hv won the election, the should go to the tribunal and prove their case which I know will be very difficult to prove.what happened now is the power of incumbency and federal might which pdp had used also when they wr in power to win elections .2014 ekiti election come's to mind wr Apc wr helpless in the election as the federal might was used against them jus same way they used it in that yesterday election in kano.
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by Dino98: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
APC government is the worst in the history of Nigeria, other countries now call us the "inconclusive country".

In Rivers where APC had no candidate, it was a walk over for PDP, the military stormed there, claiming they gathered intelligence, Rivers is a flash point, blah blah blah and caused...Rivers was relatively peaceful until Ameachi and the Army showed up...

Now in Kano, we are seeing thugs disrupting election in PDP stronghold, inflicting injury on civilians who wanted to go exercise their right....where was the army?? How did the thugs get there?? So the army did not gather intelligence for kano??...becos all their efforts are aimed at helping APC win, they did nothing...they were no where to be found.

APC government is the worst in Nigeria's history and to think "Mr INTEGRITY" as he claims is at the helm of affairs. Is this how he came into office?? Is he not suppose to build on the the 2015 elections?? But rather he has taken us 10steps backwards.

APC supporters irritate me.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by BuhariAdvocate: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mumu. Accept defeat not by force to serve when people don't want you.
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by ignis: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
stephleena:
I'm PDP, but I want APC and Ganduje to win so that the people will have a feel of, imposed power...

Sai Baba!!!
He's an honest Man!!!

very sweet seeing them burning with anger on channels t.v..

APC rigged kano well, Sorry khloe kardashian!

I maintain same view
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by cyberguy72(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
PDP coasting to victory even with the massive rigging by APC
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by ImDStar: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Purej:
(Q) Which Nigerian president conducted the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria?

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

(d) Saint Micheal (Buhari)

Guy you no go kill person with laugh with this saint Michael Buhari. grin grin grin

Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by smileyoo: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
InaNla:
We already warned INEC.

Do anyhow, see anyhow please n Kano.

KANO is not Osun or Ekiti.
if kano is rigged, nothing exceptional 'll happen. for your information kano is too precious for bubu's cabals not to win, they even prefer waisting more lives, if only that 'll make them to retain kano. pls allow gandollar to continue his good work in kano, even Mr integrity said so, during his recent campaign in kano. a thief under APC is never a thief.
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
I WISH I WAS IN KANO NOW TO JOIN THE PROTEST..WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA SELF....ITS CLEAR, THE PDP CANDIDATE WON IT..WHY REAP HIM OFF
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by Midastorch(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
cyberguy72:
PDP coasting to victory even with the massive rigging by APC

Pdp eventually capsized into the ocean.... grin cheesy grin
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by adanny01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
APC government is the worst in the history of Nigeria, other countries now call us the "inconclusive country".

I don't know how young you were during the PDP days.

Those of us who remember, know that when the PDP held sway, opposition didn't even have the audacity to complain. This means that APC has been fair to PDP compared to how ruthless PDP was.

Imagine APC states like Sokoto and Bauchi falling back to PDP. Imagine Kano escaping under the violence of Ganduje.

The fact that so many states are won with slim margins like the Sokoto 342 votes, this scenes says the electoral process has greatly improved between 2015 and now.

All i see is the magnanimity of APC for losing and letting go unlike the PDP between 2003 to 2011. PDP were bad losers then and even now.

Also, the courts have seen worst days, we are in an era when tribunals do their job thoroughly.

So if you cant see the magnanimity, i see it and commend the APC but that does not mean they should not improve.
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by albaniy1: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
babytoun:

Kwankwanso can never get Pdp ticket...with the strong ss/se Pdp base ...they will never support another fanatic ....personally I want Pdp to win but this red cap matter dey be like another Boko has an for my eye
I AGREE TO SOME OF WHAT U SAID BUT NOT ALL
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by mattgoners(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
from my own view ,i think dis kano rigging will make pdp more strengthened and popular going to 2023....

1 Like

Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by akdjr(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bros wake up from your dream.
Ilovemystate:
Officially Final results Kano state Nigeria
PDP ::1.027.067
APC::1.022.428
Difference=4639
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by Sluvist(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
We all know what will happen right before the time, governors are not afraid of misusing their offices because they already know that no reasonable punishment awaits them after their tenure. If you think say i lie go and ask Ayodele Fayose.
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by kotv: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
stephleena:
I'm PDP, but I want APC and Ganduje to win so that the people will have a feel of, imposed power...

Sai Baba!!!
He's an honest Man!!!

very sweet seeing them burning with anger on channels t.v..

APC rigged kano well, Sorry khloe kardashian!
You do realize the North are not as stable as South in terms of behavior. It'll led to violence.
Re: Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tecno66:
I am seeing a repeat of 1983 elections of Ondo state which was manipulated for the defunct NPN and which led to serious crisis and eventual end of that republic. It's funny that after all these years we are still talking about falsification of election results.

There are mainly dullards and ignoramuses on this forum and they have in all likelihood never heard of the 1983 Ondo crisis. They don't read history.
We are heading for that scenario one again it appears. Thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.