Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Shopping & Shipping To Nigeria From United States - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Shopping & Shipping To Nigeria From United States (1146 Views)

Shipping To Nigeria / Shipping All Over Nigeria From Abroad At Affordable Price / Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping & Shipping To Nigeria From United States by rchilee: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
My company Rosaam Ventures handles shopping for individuals and business owners ranging from clothes, shoes, bags, household items, vehicles etc

Our exchange rate would be the rate listed on abokifx on the order placement day.

Air Freight: 

We ship every Thursday and expected delivery will be 7 business days in Lagos and 9 business days to other parts of the country for air freight. 

Shipping would be at $4 per pound or a flat rate of $20 for item(s) less than 5pounds. Kindly note that some items have a flat fee for shipping, do contact me for fees and other information.

Ocean Freight: 

Individual(s) or business owners must inform us what they intend shipping and rates shall be advised accordingly. It takes between 30 to 45days for delivery.

Commission:

I charge commission of $10 flat or 5% of item cost whichever is higher for handling and additional $10 for store pick up or 3% whichever is higher.

Payment:

All payment shall be done to my Nigerian account (please contact for account number) and I do NOT accept payment into my foreign bank account.

Also, I do NOT accept delivery of items to my address.

You can reach me on WhatsApp on +2348058048390 or rosaamventures@yahoo.com or Instagram @rosaam_ventures

Deliveries shall be made to your home or preferred address for customers who reside in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja or pick up at God is Good location nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

/// / 620hectares Farmland For Sale. / Invest Ur Money An Get 100% Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.