Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election (1704 Views)

Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by 247naijamedia: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kano state Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has won the rerun election with 45,876 votes.

Declaring the result on Sunday, the state INEC Returning Officer, Professor B. B Shehu said Ganduje of the All Progressives Congress (APC) polled 45,876 votes while Engineer Abba Kabir Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 10,239 votes.

Prof Shehu said 28 local governments were affected by the rerun poll with a total registered voters of 131,073.

He said out of the figures only 57,777 voters were accredited, adding that the total valid votes during the rerun poll stood at 56,407, rejected votes 1,100 and votes cast 57,507.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Kano-APC-Candidate-Ganduje-Wins-Supplementary-Election.html?m=1
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by 247naijamedia: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
After rigging
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by 247naijamedia: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by BuhariAdvocate: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations to people governor.
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by ozo13(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Federal might was at play that yesterday.that kano commissioner of police wakili was technically silenced that yesterday grin .pdp used it in 2014 ekiti election too.so make una no 'fex' the role obanikoro(defense minister) and ffk played in that election is still fresh in our memory .to the extent that military officer had to go into hiding for almost a year for exposing the pdp fedrral might that was used in That election .Jonathan was finally defeated In 2015 before the military officer resurfaced when Buhari took over from Jonathan grin grin grin.
If u feel cheated u can go and prove ur case at the tribunal which I know will be very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by ijustdey: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
247naijamedia:
Kano state Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has won the rerun election with 45,876 votes.

Declaring the result on Sunday, the state INEC Returning Officer, Professor B. B Shehu said Ganduje of the All Progressives Congress (APC) polled 45,876 votes while Engineer Abba Kabir Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 10,239 votes.

Prof Shehu said 28 local governments were affected by the rerun poll with a total registered voters of 131,073.

He said out of the figures only 57,777 voters were accredited, adding that the total valid votes during the rerun poll stood at 56,407, rejected votes 1,100 and votes cast 57,507.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-apcs-ganduje-wins-rerun-election.html
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
ozo13:
Federal might comes to play.pdp used it in 2014 ekiti election to.so make una no 'fex' grin grin grin.
U

You are shameless. Withthe likes of you everywhere, Nigeria can never make progress. Ozo!
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
ozo13:
Federal might was at play that yesterday.that kano commissioner of police wakili was technically silenced that yesterday grin .pdp used it in 2014 ekiti election too.so make una no 'fex' the role obanikoro(defense minister) and ffk played in that election is still fresh in our memory .to the extent that military officer had to go into hiding for almost a year for exposing the pdp fedrral might that was used in That election .Jonathan was finally defeated In 2015 before the military officer resurfaced when Buhari took over from Jonathan grin grin grin.
If u feel cheated u can go and prove ur case at the tribunal which I know will be very difficult.

People like you are the problem of this nation. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by scribble: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
more dollars to his jalabia
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by Purej: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
(Q) Which Nigerian president conducted the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria?

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

(d) Saint Micheal (Buhari)
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by dammiecool(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Purej:
(Q) Which Nigerian president conducted the worst election so far in the history of Nigeria?

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

Obj
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by mybestlove(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell.

Shame on Buhari

Shame on INEC

Shame on APC

Shame on Ganduje.

Buhari is a course to Nigeria. We have seen his integrity and incorruptibility.

Yakubu should be ashamed of himself if this is all he learnt being a professor.

I see mayhem and disunity starting from Kano.
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by ozo13(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

You are shameless. Withthe likes of you everywhere, Nigeria can never make progress. Ozo!
u r an idiot I guess.make I free u cos I know u r in pain tongue
E dey pain u gangau grin. Mr man go to tribunal and win the election if u think u should be the winner.I can only feel sorry for u if u r neutral person and not a pdp member cos if u r a member of pdp ur party used same federal might in ekiti.so apc guys jus gave it to pdp too same way they wr treated.or do u think apc politicians wr imported from heaven that will not rig election with the electoral laws we have currently grin
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by bender79: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Purej:

(a) Obansanjo

(b) Jonathan

(c) Abdulsalam

I dear say obsanjo. If it we're obj, there wouldn't be any supplementary election, elections would have been won on first ballot through massive open rigging
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by ozo13(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
dammiecool:

Obj
correct. grin
Next question please grin
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by ozo13(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
kopite:

People like you are the problem of this nation. Shame on you.
shame on u too.na so e dey pain people too.make una taste am too grin grin grin grin i do not support rigging but if you r a pdp member I got no apology for u cos ur party pdp will use exact same method if pdp was the one in power
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by Okoroawusa: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
bender79:
I dear say obsanjo. If it we're obj, there wouldn't be any supplementary election, elections would have been won on first ballot through massive open rigging
If na OBJ dem no born opposition well to be forming bragado like PDP is doing in Kano.
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by agbangam: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wawuuiuuuu
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by Rajman45(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
247naijamedia:
After rigging
Bauchi and sokoto is very free and fair abi
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
ozo13:
u r an idiot I guess.make I free u cos I know u r in pain tongue
E dey pain u gangau grin. Mr man go to tribunal and win the election if u think u should be the winner.I can only feel sorry for u if u r neutral person and not a pdp member cos if u r a member of pdp ur party used same federal might in ekiti.so apc guys jus gave it to pdp too same way they wr treated.or do u think apc politicians wr imported from heaven that will not rig election with the electoral laws we have currently grin

So when would Nigeria finally develop if everybody have this backward and smelly mentality you have? Can you now see that your education is a waste? Cos if PDP takes over they should rig as pay back and if any other part takes over the rigging should continue...when does it end? Can you now see you don't have sense and you will never have sense?
Re: Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election by ozo13(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

So when would Nigeria finally develop if everybody have this backward and smelly mentality you have? Can you now see that your education is a waste? Cos if PDP takes over they should rig as pay back and if any other part takes over the rigging should continue...when does it end? Can you now see you don't have sense and you will never have sense?
continue crying we know ur type wr so happy in 2014 when it was used against opposition.like I said earlier if u r pdp member i got no apologies for u.cos people like u supported a convicted thieves James ibori picking a gov candidate in delta state and u r still celebrating him because he is in pdp.
Like I said I don't support rigging neither will I support someone that stole from his state ,got jailed and he is still bn celebrated. grin

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Admits Alteration On Election Documents / Plot to oust Fowler thickens / IPOB: NK's Parent May Not Be Really Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.