Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections (528 Views)

Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Muhammad Abacha Wins Kano PDP Governorship Primary / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections by SirIconR(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kano – The ruling All Progressive Congress APC has won the supplementary election conducted in Kano by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC in 28 affected Local Government Areas in Kano on 23rd Saturday March. APC polled a total of 45,876 while the Peoples Democratic Party PDP got 10,239 votes of the 57,777 accredited voters. This was declared by the Returning Officer Prof B. B Shehu. Meanwhile, the final result is being collated to declare the winner.
Re: APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections by stephleena(f): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
rigged shit
Re: APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections by oyebanji44: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
stephleena:
rigged shit
my dear ,don't worry much.the victory is meant for south west.APC is now controlling two areas of dense population.( kano and Lagos) How do you see that?
Re: APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections by stephleena(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyebanji44:
my dear ,don't worry much.the victory is meant for south west.APC is now controlling two areas of dense population.( kano and Lagos) How do you see that?
so u mean, the north will Vote for PASTOR, yemi Osibanjo over their brother in PDP in 2023? hehehehehe, Tinubu and mc oloumo should start recruiting people from Benin republic to help them in 2023..And I hope you're aware Buhari won't be on the ballot? so don't expect much from ur kardashians. hehehehehe
Re: APC Wins Kano Supplementary Elections by oyebanji44: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
stephleena:

so u mean, the north will Vote for PASTOR, yemi Osibanjo over their brother in PDP in 2023? hehehehehe, Tinubu and mc oloumo should start recruiting people from Benin republic to help them in 2023..And I hope you're aware Buhari won't be on the ballot? so don't expect much from ur kardashians. hehehehehe
buhari had no choice .he will surely support the yorubas.Why not,he is a friend of the family.

(1) (Reply)

Kano Guber: Nigeria Has Ridiculed Herself Again – Peter Obi Reacts To Ganduje’s / Who Will Be The Next Governors Forum Chairman ? / Ihedioha, State Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return ....(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.