Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP (29402 Views)

Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Bauchi Residents Set Broom Ablaze During Peter Obi's Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by dracosith(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2019
This all drama only favors north in 2023. Make my word, a northerner from PDP will be the next president. I clap for you guys
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by usoroakpan(m): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by shaydeenamz(m): 5:06am On Mar 25, 2019
Beetobee:

As in ehn!!! I worked under him and he is one of the worst things to have happened to FCT. For your information, Ganduje story go be child's play. Bala had a currency counter in his office, no trace of cash transfer could be made to him. He caused the Authority millions of naira in court cases for abusing the Land Use Act. Bauchi people una doh.
see ehh is not like we love him as per on to that level man is just that we want to boot out that unprogressive Governor, if Bala like make him make same mistake the outgoing one made he wll get the same treatment ad well.that's Bauchi politics, u only get two terms if you convince us with your achievement
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by greatmag(m): 5:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Boyooosa:
I still don't get, why u go loose election and still be desperate t o go to court.... They call it time buying but me I call it resources wastage.

The most popular Parliament member in US lost the most times in America's modern politics but these one will not learn from such story but will rather choose to thread in their mentor's way....

Because Elections in Nigeria is not the way elections should be.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by tuniski: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Beetobee:

As in ehn!!! I worked under him and he is one of the worst things to have happened to FCT. For your information, Ganduje story go be child's play. Bala had a currency counter in his office, no trace of cash transfer could be made to him. He caused the Authority millions of naira in court cases for abusing the Land Use Act. Bauchi people una doh.

The entire system is a mess from presidency to messenger.
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by AlmajiriAboki: 6:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Robato Gondollar

1 Share

Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by Mahsums: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Those interviewed are mostly pdp fans.by the way,he lost in bauchi lga
Bala Muhammad won Bauchi LG with 100k votes ooo
Gov Abubakar only won 50k votes in Bauchi lg
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by senatordave1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mahsums:

Bala Muhammad won Bauchi LG with 100k votes ooo
Gov Abubakar only won 50k votes in Bauchi lg
Why repeating after me
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by senatordave1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
tuniski:

The entire system is a mess from presidency to messenger.
Do you think that such a man is worthy to be governor
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by senatordave1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
dracosith:
This all drama only favors north in 2023. Make my word, a northerner from PDP will be the next president. I clap for you guys
Pdp will never rule again
Re: Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP by dracosith(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Pdp will never rule again

It’s not about party, it’s about the region

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Bayelsa: Military Rigging For Apc In Southern Ijaw – Pdp / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.