Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,640 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Disappeared Funny And Intelligent Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disappeared Funny And Intelligent Nairalanders (302 Views)

! Bill Gates Drove Mercedes Benz To Work Then Disappeared In A Porsche For Woman / What Are Some Of The Most Funny And Crazy Monikers You Have Seen On Nairaland? / Strange Elephant Appears In First Bank Nig Lagos, Disappeared With 125M (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disappeared Funny And Intelligent Nairalanders by Magic1: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
I have been a guest for the past ten years but only decided to be an active member recently. In those ten years, I have read funny/ intelligent posts, diaries and comments from certain nairalanders who incidentally, are no longer active anymore.

Reading comments from these guys light up my day as well as other guest and active members of this forum. Some of these guys are funny with comments when they want to and contribute intelligently when they wishes to. The big question is: where are these once active members? Worthy of mention are : NWAAMAIKPE and YUZEDO. I can only imagine what must have happened to them. Feel free to add those you feel are no longer active anymore.
Re: Disappeared Funny And Intelligent Nairalanders by hunter21(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Billyonaire

(1) (Reply)

Success Ft Zlatan, AY Comedian, Tekno, Buhari / Oil Zyme Spx, Oil Zyme Dx, Effluent Zyme Ix And Effluent Zyme Dx / Import Your Car Nigeria Celebrates One Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.