Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

What is the Current State Of Electricity In Your Area? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What is the Current State Of Electricity In Your Area? (337 Views)

BBN Prince Is The Current Mr Nigeria!!!! / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What is the Current State Of Electricity In Your Area? by ennon92(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Here in Ikorodu suburb of Lagos, electricity has improved tremendously in the past one week. We have been experiencing minimum of 20hours supply of electricity in a day. I hope it continues like this.
So what is the supply of electricity in ur area?

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Avengers End Game Lovers / How Can I Convert A Foreign Movie Audio Sounds Into Any Dialect Of My Choice. / Roku.com/link Activation - Fast Way To Activate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.