Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tonight On #WHISPERS With Sunday "Sonar" Imonah - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonight On #WHISPERS With Sunday "Sonar" Imonah (269 Views)

Join Us 9pm Tonight On IG To Win 50k Django Challenge / Abobi Eddieroll Ft Chif Timz _ Tonight / Slikish - Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonight On #WHISPERS With Sunday "Sonar" Imonah by DejiPlug(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Our Discussion: FEUD | TROUBLE WITH THE IN-LAWS.

My name is Naomi, My sister in-law and I had a fight, she bit me while I broke her nose when I saw the blood from her bite.

Initially when she said she wanted to come over to our house my husband said no, he wasn't in support of her coming because she is manipulative just like their mother. He said she and I are better off as friends from afar but I didn't know how to say no to her, I agreed and welcomed her against my husband's stand.

Two weeks into her stay she was everywhere in my house giving orders which I pretended not to see... My husband is the one that prepares the kids for school while I take them through their home work when they are back from school. We have been like that in the last five years but this didn't go down well with my sister in-law who kept murmuring how I have turned their only brother to a nanny.

At a point I told my hubby and he laughed at me telling me he had warned me against her coming but that I didn't heed to his warnings.

Recently, my hubby came home early and decided to wash the kids clothes that I was supposed to wash by Saturday, he said since he was home early he should just reduce my work load. I never knew my in-law was not happy and so the following morning immediately my hubby left for work, she started her wahala that she won't be alive and allow me use charm on her only brother. I asked her where I got the Jazz from that has been working on her brother for 7years.

After that question, I decided to keep quiet, when I couldn't take her insults anymore I recorded her hateful speeches and sent to her brother. He just asked me to dress up and leave the house for her. Immediately I dressed up to leave the house, she came and stopped me by the door that I was not leaving except I freed her brother from my demonic power.

I tried pushing her out of my way and she became aggressive, at that point I lost all my cool. I slapped her so hard and we started fighting. We were almost killing each other if not for the security man that rushed to separate us, I called the police and ended up arresting her.

While waiting for my husband to come back, I went to make sure she spent the night in a cell so that next time she would mind her business. This is a woman that her husband abandoned with the kids for two years. I and my husband were the ones paying her kids school fees, she is truly an ingrate. She is still threatening that she would deal with me when she gets out of detention. I am waiting for her mother to come and fight me because I know her to like trouble.

If you were me what would you have done? My hubby is in the support of her arrest, though he is acting ignorant to his parents and saying that he would never give her financial support again. I had to rush to the hospital to take ATS because she chopped off my flesh.

The Family in general apart from my and thinks I'm mean and guilty of cutting them off, they have spread this fake talk to neighbours and all who care to listen. I'm now the demon wife and I don't like the gossip from them spoiling my image.

In as much as I want her disciplined, I feel kind of bad and troubled in my soul. I dont want her innocent children to suffer for their mothers sin. What should I do to make her understand that I am not using charms on my husband? Kindly advice me.

__
Call � 0700 MetroFM | 0700 638 7636 | 0818 202 5883 or 0810 608 1681

Listen live �: www.radionigerialive.com/listen/metro

(1) (Reply)

DJ Enimoney – Believe The Hype Mixtape / Download Latest Free Instrumental / Steve Crown_awesome God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.