Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Closed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed (929 Views)

Google Adsense: Help Please. / Admob Not Showing, Can Anyone Help Please? / I Need Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by maxweb(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Closed

Re: Closed by Cyberleets: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
maxweb:
please webmasters i just installed a script and im having problem removing this stuff from my footer.
its not part of the code i think its from my cpanel.
help me pls i will reward you.

It's a laverel script

U can remove it from ur .envi file
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cyberleets:

It's a laverel script

U can remove it from ur .envi file

thank god you replied i knew you could help.
how do i remove it from the .envi file
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Up
Re: Closed by resosdigital(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2019
maxweb:
Up

Change your environment in .env file to production. That should clear it
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 1:31am On Mar 25, 2019
resosdigital:

Change your environment in .env file to production. That should clear it
Didn't work o
Re: Closed by Cyberleets: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2019
maxweb:

thank god you replied i knew you could help.
how do i remove it from the .envi file

In ur envi file....at the top u will see debugger:True

Change it to false
Re: Closed by chris2h(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2019
maxweb,

I sent you a download link, you said it didnt work. I downloaded another source code and I sent you the link showing on my webserver, you didnt respond. I have sent you several SMS on the issue to tell you how to get the new code which I have tested and yet no one can access you then you show up trying to fix the env file in the code. If you want to scam choose a better format na....
Re: Closed by resosdigital(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2019
chris2h:
maxweb,

I sent you a download link, you said it didnt work. I downloaded another source code and I sent you the link showing on my webserver, you didnt respond. I have sent you several SMS on the issue to tell you how to get the new code which I have tested and yet no one can access you then you show up trying to fix the env file in the code. If you want to scam choose a better format na....
cheesy grin
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Cyberleets:

In ur envi file....at the top u will see debugger:True

Change it to false
Thank you it worked
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
chris2h:
maxweb,

Are u mad ni
Re: Closed by Cyberleets: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
maxweb:

Thank you it worked
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

9k followers and Adsense account for sale at cheap prices. (CLOSED) / Please I Need Help Urgently / Website Review - Online Logo Listing Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.