Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor (31653 Views)

Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:
Useless man.

You better tell the world what u are paying for.

A lady mocked a girl and people decided to help the girl and what we get is a stupid sense of entitlement. She said it during an interview that she just wanted people to laugh.

Plenty people in the f00lish man's constituency that are in that little girl's condition.

Dilapidated schools, poor parents

You didn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Fsekillmonger: 8:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Boyooosa:
Thanks to him but the girl fine...I hope counter favour will not set in. Even if it sets in, will the girl be able to topple the temptation. Well let us all wait and see as things unfold.

Lol wait and see like say dem go video am wen she is asked to come to a hotel or something...
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by AntiWailer: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2019
maasoap:

You didn't make sense

Yea based on the miniature nature of the brain you used to process the statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Gforce2019: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
This is a lesson to learn for....
Poverty has blinded their sense of good reasons....

That's the why a lot of people die in poverty. Because God knows that if they become rich they will not remember any less-priviledged around them
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by switch47(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:
Useless man.

A lady mocked a girl and people decided to help the girl and what we get is a stupid sense of entitlement. She said it during an interview that she just wanted people to laugh.

Plenty people in the f00lish man's constituency that are in that little girl's condition.

do you know that after the recording , and posting she was the one who was contacted and she gave the lead to the little girl ?
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by abels(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2019
Abeg go
Prodigytal:
Nigerians, leaders and followers are foolish people. The success girl who only showed her frustration is being celebrated. My mom always said she didn't go to secondary school because her father couldn't afford 10 naira back then. She's the most intelligent person I know. Imagine if she went to school. There are millions of kids going through worse than success. I see them chasing buses with pure water. I see them begging. Going viral on soctal media doesn't make anyone special. Rather than gift the one girl monetary gifts, a fund should have been set up to help immodest kids stay in school. Unemployed graduates should be thinking of setting up affordable schools like the ones in Kenya. Protests should have held against issues like this. That's what Americans would have done. Rather, we're saying nonsense like "she was destined to help her family", "her name is success". You call this success?
A whole speaker, who should have used his position to advocate for quality, free education in a state like that, is giving a blockhead adult half a million naira for posting a skit online. 500k would pay school fees for 100 kids. We should stop monetizing everything in nigeria and start solving real problems with real solutions. I expect that blockhead up there to fight for free, quality education and start an NGO but her family and friends already pushed her to cry for 1m. Later you'll say Buhari is why everybody is so foolish.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Just2endowed2(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
Nigerians, leaders and followers are foolish people. The success girl who only showed her frustration is being celebrated. My mom always said she didn't go to secondary school because her father couldn't afford 10 naira back then. She's the most intelligent person I know. Imagine if she went to school. There are millions of kids going through worse than success. I see them chasing buses with pure water. I see them begging. Going viral on soctal media doesn't make anyone special. Rather than gift the one girl monetary gifts, a fund should have been set up to help immodest kids stay in school. Unemployed graduates should be thinking of setting up affordable schools like the ones in Kenya. Protests should have held against issues like this. That's what Americans would have done. Rather, we're saying nonsense like "she was destined to help her family", "her name is success". You call this success?
A whole speaker, who should have used his position to advocate for quality, free education in a state like that, is giving a blockhead adult half a million naira for posting a skit online. 500k would pay school fees for 100 kids. We should stop monetizing everything in nigeria and start solving real problems with real solutions. I expect that blockhead up there to fight for free, quality education and start an NGO but her family and friends already pushed her to cry for 1m. Later you'll say Buhari is why everybody is so foolish.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Sucess parent are greedy parent

Meanwhile lemme go and look for one pickin wey i go record

I agree with u jare....Very greedy people.......u that made comment on nairaland about the story self should be given ur share too from the money by the parent...
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Deltatoto: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

If am poor in this state, start begging God to speed ur poverty to this level first
wetin I take hold pass u be like from here go sambisa come back.im a Honourable with delta state house of assembly just to give u a clue.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Truthbites: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Thanks to the law maker. Besides Success parents are wicked. Givers never lack...naija na was sha..no commenter in nairaland even eulogize d lawmaker na curse them stone am... SMH
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by badman007(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Talk And Do!!! Delta State Deputy Speaker Ossai Osanebi Aka Iam_otunba02 has Sent Stephanie Idolor The Lady Who Recorded Success's Viral Video The N500k he Promised her!!! After Success's Parents Refused To Give Her any Money from The N5.5Million Nigerians Donated to them.

Watch video and see the evidence below

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/delta-state-debuty-speaker-sent.html

Idiot
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by badman007(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
wetin I take hold pass u be like from here go sambisa come back.im a Honourable with delta state house of assembly just to give u a clue.

You poor die.

Honourable without sense. Little wonder why Delta state is in such a mess.

The worse part about the backwardness of Delta state Na say the people lack basic sense in 2019. Very scary.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Mayflowa(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:

Come on so you cant see her spoilt and entitled behaviour? You recorded a video to make a mockery of a child and it turned around and blew the baby up, instead of you to hide your face youre vibrating in the national dailies

How do you know she didnt show up to the success's house showing all sorts of bad attitude and blowing one -stupid grammar that put the parents off

Even if she should get something it should be in a more tasteful way than this

Why do you think Nigerians post video online? Most are for entertainment. I just saw what you are referring to as "mocking". I disagree. She is very honest person. That is why she told that the video was for entertainment (so that people would laugh). That is so different from mocking and shaming. Very soon, video journalist would surfaced in Nigeria using their video to tell stories, experiences in other to shape public opinion and influence public policies. Such ideology starts from entertainment.

It is good we encourage the culture of videos and video posting online. That way, everyone knows that everyone is watching. In western world, in addition to phone videos, they have CCTV cameras buried everywhere to check crime. We only have access to phones. It could stop a lot of harassment and unruly behaviours on our street.

Ordinarily, the parents shouldn't wait for her to ask them. She shouldn't also feel entitled to it too. But this is Nigeria where people find it difficult to eat and the knowledge of knowing that your effort/work blessed a family with many millions of naira who are not willing to share. You would be hurt. However, a good and loving couple would want to share the joy of giving with the video recorders. There are ways they would share that love with her that many people would donate more to their daughter Success. Right now, I do not think anyone else would want to give to success' parents any more money after hearing the story. People limit their prosperity by non-sharing. In fact I should contribute money to the video recorder for her work. hehehe. Let me go and look for her on Instagram

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by AntiWailer: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:

Lol. Who fckin care if u are dishonourable. Honourable Toto my a88

How much have u made all your life. You can add your consituency budget.

You must have assumed nobody can make it unless they steal from politics.

Ok I am a Software Architect in case ur miserable mind can evaluate my worth compared to ur net worth both the one stolen or u are about to steal.

And as for the miserable 500k ur colleague gave from the state purse that is making u go crazy, I have given much more this year.

So you know, I doubt if there is anything you have done with money in your life that I have not done. Of course I mean sensible things that any honourable and diligent people regard as success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Boyooosa(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Fsekillmonger:

Lol wait and see like say dem go video am wen she is asked to come to a hotel or something...
U suppose know media did days no get boundary grin before u know am, the leaked video don dey nl.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by jidobaba(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

The Deputy Speaker should be arrested or at the very least removed from office. What idiocy and nonsense. This is why people are giving up on this country when we have thieving buffoons in authority.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Poverty is really of the mind... So the parents couldn't even give the lady something..#5.5m will finish and then what##... Nigerians God help us..

Well what do i know..
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Banter1(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:
Useless man.

Shut up, sifia pain people. jealousy go kill you
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by pinkygurl(f): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
nicest comment I v seen so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by archangel1(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Talk And Do!!! Delta State Deputy Speaker Ossai Osanebi Aka Iam_otunba02 has Sent Stephanie Idolor The Lady Who Recorded Success's Viral Video The N500k he Promised her!!! After Success's Parents Refused To Give Her any Money from The N5.5Million Nigerians Donated to them.

Watch video and see the evidence below

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/delta-state-debuty-speaker-sent.html

thank God you did the correct thing. forget that family, let God judge them
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Deltatoto: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

Ok I am a Software Architect in case ur miserable mind can evaluate my worth compared to ur net worth both the one stolen or u are about to steal.

And as for the miserable 500k ur colleague gave from the state purse that is making u go crazy, I have given much more this year.

So you know, I doubt if there is anything you have done with money in your life that I have not done. Of course I mean sensible things that any honourable and diligent Nigeria regard as success.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Deltatoto: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

So you know, I doubt if there is anything you have done with money in your life that I have not done. Of course I mean sensible things that any honourable and diligent Nigeria regard as success.
what u don’t no is bigger than u
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by greenprince(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

This text you put up there is a summary of why I sometimes wish I was stateless than be a Nigerian. Dumb people everywhere thinking with their feet!

2 Likes

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by greenprince(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2019
kingBenedict:
Wow! So much resentment...

When has saying the truth become resentment please. Do yourself a favour, take a trip to Germany or Japan if you can afford it or just watch a blog about their cities online, see how far those countries and others like them have advanced and ask if their state lawmakers drive expensive Rolls Royce cars.

You and I both know there are people who need aid in that constituency and really deserve to be taken care of based on their collective wealth in that state, but somebodyis using their school fees and future to flex on a Royce and give out some self entitled dumbo 500k.

If you see the truth say it, Africa and Nigeria on particular is where it is because of our stupid senseless and idiotic attitude. In the end, we deserve the useless rulers we get.

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Atom007(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:
Useless man.

Keep quite u fool. No one on earth wouldn't like d video cos is so funny n put u on wonder. Moreover, u r not in her heart to know what she really mean by posting such. Stephanie, I remain ur nos 1 fan jare
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by AntiWailer: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Atom007:

Keep quite u fool. No one on earth wouldn't like d video cos is so funny n put u on wonder. Moreover, u r not in her heart to know what she really mean by posting such. Stephanie, I remain ur nos 1 fan jare

Ironically I am fighting for you too.

If the 500k used for 'showmanship' was spent on your primary school. You will come out better than the rubbish you typed. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by greenprince(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:

...and that is your achievement? cheesy cheesy grin
Oh Africans, now I see why the whites see you like animals. I really don't blame them at all.

You didn't say you earned a PhD at 28 or funded yourself through uni at least. Neither did you say you started a business from scratch and gave us your website or link. You didn't even say you run an NGO, authored a book, started a community project or so... the proudest thing you could name is being in politics because it entitles you to a few police escorts and limitless funds to loot.

You Africans are funny people seriously cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by greenprince(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

Ironically I am fighting for you too.

If the 500k used for 'showmanship' was spent on your primary school. You will come out better than the rubbish you typed. grin grin

Ah!
It is finished...
Please louder! grin
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by AntiWailer: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
what u don’t no is bigger than u

Says a low life who has no skill and job apart from being a failed politician and a wanna be honorable.
Re: Ossai Osanebi Sends 500K To Stephanie Idolor by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Nonsense... Nigerians be selling gold to buy brass since 1961 angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Students: UK Varsities May Fall Into Deficit, Says Report / Unilag Purchases New Beds, Fumigates Hostels (photos) / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Amount Of Research(scopus) Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.