Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor (1173 Views)

Success Adegor: SERAP Sues Okowa Over ‘poor, Substandard Primary Schools’ / Pat Utomi: Success Adegor Video Shows Delta Government Has No Shame / Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by DeLinguaMan: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Following a report by Igbere TV over alleged neglect of Ms Stephanie Idolor by family of little Miss Success Adegor, the Principal Secretary to the Governor of Delta State, Hilary Obi Ibegbulem, has promised to buy a car for Stephanie.

Stephanie is the lady who filmed little Success after she was driven home from school for owing fees. The video has since gone viral on social media and has attracted many personalities including celebrities and NGOs, who have donated freely to the little girl.

Igbre TV reports that earlier today, Stephanie complained that despite receiving at least N5million
free donation ever since the video went viral, the little girl's parents have refused to reward her.

She said she deserves at least N1million from the sum as little appreciation for the role she played in bringing the story to limelight.

In her words, “It’s not like I want to share any percentage of the money they have made with them, they are my neighbours. But If Success and her family have made over N5million, I deserve at least N1million”.

Speaking on Sunday, Ibegbulem said the car will be bought and handed over to Stephanie on Monday.

He declared that Stephanie is the real hero, and not little Success Adegor as widely celebrated.

Igbere TV gathered that the Secretary made the promise when he hosted members of Okowa and PDP social media team in Squash Club of the Delta State government house, Asaba on Sunday evening.

Meanwhile, the Deputy Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Osanebi Ossai, on Friday promised to give Stephanie the sum of N500,000 to start her own business.

More to come...

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/599023/okowas-secretary-to-buy-car-for-lady-who-videotaped-little-success-in-delta/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol. This one we are now dragging who the real hero is....it's okay
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by Josephjnr(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2019
I don't even know why Nigeria is celebrating any of them.
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by tamonokare: 1:31am On Mar 25, 2019
First class graduates come and hear oo.
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by nadiq1: 5:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol. This one we are now dragging who the real hero is....it's okay

The real hero is the lady that took time out to pay attention to the little girl. She is the hero

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by osazy01: 5:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice move

2 Likes

Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2019
nadiq1:

The real hero is the lady that took time out to pay attention to the little girl. She is the hero

Who is now the fake hero? Cos if we have a real hero, we should also have a fake hero..innit?
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by AmadiAba: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by OddsIsland(m): 7:55am On Mar 25, 2019
People that want her to open legs for them a much oooo
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by chriskosherbal(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
That lady with name Stephanie should be given something especially from the parents of the little girl ..I smell greed on thier part .

Check out my signature.
Re: Okowa's Secretary To Buy Car For Lady Who Videotaped Little Success Adegor by bdsm: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm nothing goes for nothing. The car gift would remain a promise until shes ready to open leg?

Maybe the secretary and deputy speaker are good guys sha.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Senators-elect May Present Candidate For Senate Presidency / I Have Forgiven Amosun, Other Saboteurs – Gov. Abiodun / Nigerians Are Problem All Over The World – Kenyan Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.